Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Absolutely yes!
Personally, I am more than confident that "Slumber Party Mystery" will close the circle of works that Josie participated in.
Having made all these works canons inside the universe of Sleepy:
Bulky Luggage
Xmas Suck
Xmas Bang Out

In fact: "Slumber Party Mystery" has already done this with its existence, it remains only to wait for it to close on "Bulky Luggage"...

Besides, I think Evelyn didn't have any problems "taking" Josie to Bulky Luggage.
Look at the adoration Josie looks at Evelyn with:
View attachment 4141193

It seems to me that there is no less credulity here than Nancy.
P.S.
There we also see a red-haired girl who participated in "Mystery of the Vanished Heiress".
So the events of this image were before "Mystery of the Vanished Heiress".
While Evelyn was still holding herself together?
I have thought the red haired gal is the same as last yerba Halloween party and from Evie's images (taken from her phone) but yes it is vanished heiress...
I am not sure the timeline. It is just somewhere before Luggage.
I won't bet about the end of Slumber Party but I can see the potential for something more ;)

--
Free Trixie
Cheers
Edited: we can't be sure the purpose of the video. Just for fun or edycstional? ;)

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023
Taken from Twitter
View attachment 4143620
There are no innocent people at Cristal Heights University.

--
Free Trixie
Cheers
1- From what I understand, the videos are homemade, for personal use.
Because Violet, in the dungeon comic with the country girl, says she loves seeing herself fucked xd. and also Evelina in the catching a thief comic gets nervous when she sees the leaked photos of her encrypted chat, since not even Aunt Carmilla knew about it.
That makes us assume, through common sense and logic, that it is indeed for personal use.
2-Even what we know about the "victim" girls at the universities are:
Josie: (the one with slumber party and Christmas)
Gillian: (I think it's the redhead)
Asian 1: She has no name (she appears in Evie Halloween dressed as a princess and in the Slumber Party photo filtered by Trixie)
nancy:(we all know it)
trixie: (the fox girl)
Asian exchange: (appears in subliminal messages, etc.)

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Asian 1: She has no name (she appears in Evie Halloween dressed as a princess and in the Slumber Party photo filtered by Trixie)
Hmm... I noticed that she was thin and his face was different.
So the name is still unknown.

And so the Asian woman who peeked through the webcam in "subliminal messages" her name seems to be known:
Yu-Jun.

And I have an idea/theory!
Could it be what happened to Josie?
And what happened to Park (the Korean woman who developed the hypnogram)
Are these consequences, including the fact that they dared to "play" and reach out to Evelyn's "favorite toy"?

Perhaps I will immediately counter - argue to myself:
The theory is stretched, for the reason that then Evelyn should have immediately dealt with Trixie. Since Trixie participated in "Subliminal Messages" and "Slumber Party Mystery"... And there and there Trixie "played" with Nancy.

but Trixie's ass was only taken now.

BigAndy10

Dec 19, 2019
Why are you just posting the same pages I've already posted? They can be lifted right off the page here and saved, so why are you directing people to a filesharing site? The quality of the images remains the same, but you're what... farming likes?

Edit: After your reply, fair enough, I stand corrected (said the man with the orthopaedic shoe).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: - Nafany -

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Why are you just posting the same pages I've already posted? They can be lifted right off the page here and saved, so why are you directing people to a filesharing site?
Because this forum (like many others) due to the outdated engine, it cuts the image quality.
Therefore, when you post some kind of image quality here, you unwittingly degrade the image quality.
That's why I publish through file sharing sites.

P.S. You can download the image that you posted yourself and you will see: that the forum has already cut the image to 2761x3840 against the original quality: 3622x5039

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
And yet I was right!
On page eleven, Violet kicks Freddy!
And on 14-15 pages will happen what Freddie has been waiting for so long!
He flew into his aunt's "hangar"!

Last edited:

BigAndy10

Dec 19, 2019
P.S. You can download the image that you posted yourself and you will see: that the forum has already cut the image to 2761x3840 against the original quality: 3622x5039
Yeah, that's when I realised I screwed up :censored:

All good, share and share alike. I'm just amazed Family Values was 3 pages last month. It's my favorite comic, but the 2 pages a month was a bit wearing, dragging it out. The quality of the art is amazing mind you.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Yeah, that's when I realised I screwed up :censored:

All good, share and share alike. I'm just amazed Family Values was 3 pages last month. It's my favorite comic, but the 2 pages a month was a bit wearing, dragging it out. The quality of the art is amazing mind you.
It's not a big deal. The main thing is to remember about this forum, remember about all the forum members and come to share.

Yes. 2 pages each, very sad... But sometimes Family Values can be 4 pages per month.
Family Values are also my favorite title. But I must admit that I still did not understand why it was divided into such a large number of parts.
According to my personal feelings, the 7th and 8th parts are some kind of protracted 6th part.
Combine them into 1 comic and it seems like the story will lose nothing.
We are waiting for the promised Sleepy "unexpected turn" in the history of Family Values

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
1- From what I understand, the videos are homemade, for personal use.
Because Violet, in the dungeon comic with the country girl, says she loves seeing herself fucked xd. and also Evelina in the catching a thief comic gets nervous when she sees the leaked photos of her encrypted chat, since not even Aunt Carmilla knew about it.
That makes us assume, through common sense and logic, that it is indeed for personal use.
2-Even what we know about the "victim" girls at the universities are:
Josie: (the one with slumber party and Christmas)
Gillian: (I think it's the redhead)
nancy:(we all know it)
trixie: (the fox girl)
There are at least two Asian, You Jin, one from the picture/Halloween party and... one from Nancy vs Trixie.
There is also the unknown Goth Girl and... Mouse? ;) Maybe she is the Goth (one might wear the wig).
- Nafany - you are manager to amuse me one more time ;)
Short question: is Slumber Party from September or they latest one? I think it's the September reklamę. Am I right?
BigAndy10 welcome to the club. Impressive entrance. ;)

Family Values are not my favoutite;)

--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023
It's not a big deal. The main thing is to remember about this forum, remember about all the forum members and come to share.

Yes. 2 pages each, very sad... But sometimes Family Values can be 4 pages per month.
Family Values are also my favorite title. But I must admit that I still did not understand why it was divided into such a large number of parts.
According to my personal feelings, the 7th and 8th parts are some kind of protracted 6th part.
Combine them into 1 comic and it seems like the story will lose nothing.
We are waiting for the promised Sleepy "unexpected turn" in the history of Family Values
Family values lately has been meh in terms of story, (in my opinion it started well but was declining according to the new chapters).
In terms of illustrative image it is excellent. According to what I had read a long time ago, family values, I would end up at 9 because of sleepy's words.
Furthermore, family values 4 was left unfinished and sleepy quickly went to 5 xD.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
There are at least two Asian, You Jin, one from the picture/Halloween party and... one from Nancy vs Trixie.
"one from Nancy vs Trixie."???

What kind of image are you talking about?
If it's about the Korean woman from "Welcome to CHU", that's about 95% likely to be the "Miss Park" from "Subliminal Messages".

There is also the unknown Goth Girl and... Mouse? ;) Maybe she is the Goth (one might wear the wig).
Girl-Got - Rose

- Nafany - you are manager to amuse me one more time ;)
Short question: is Slumber Party from September or they latest one? I think it's the September reklamę. Am I right?
September - r5

Furthermore, family values 4 was left unfinished and sleepy quickly went to 5 xD.
Part 4 of family values is finished, it's just the shortest of all the parts, probably because of this and there was such a feeling.
It's just that she's essentially a cliffhanger of the upcoming Family Values event. The transition period.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Hellomeveryone!
One question. At the image above. Who is the woman with champagne? Unforgettable Great Selene? I miss her skills a little.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Hellomeveryone!
One question. At the image above. Who is the woman with champagne? Unforgettable Great Selene? I miss her skills a little.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
Hmm.. similar. But how carelessly are she drawn
In general, there are too many unrepresented characters in this image...
For example: next to an Asian woman, there seem to be two female prisoners from "Jailhouse Bunny".

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Hmmm...
I think I can "name" most of them. Only figure I do notesu recognize is a tatooed one. Hasn't she appeared in Catch a Thief. Wearing black hood with horns?

--
Free Trixie
Cheers

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes