Unity Completed SLG Where You Just Play Baseball Fist with Girls Everywhere [Final] [in my heart]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Feb 3, 2020
Now obviously the mtl is garbage but how is the game? It looks like it has potential with ET here molesting this bitch.
Now the MTL has a hard time saying but basically when you (the mc aka the teacher/researcher of a fertitlity drug) win, the ghost is going to kill the girl. So the most you are going to get about ET is him suggesting the stakes of the game to the girl, stripping her, holding her so you can fuck her and probably kill her(Never reach the good ending).

Also it might seem like the mc is unable to see the ghost and couldn't give a shit if a girl is floating if he can get a girl preggo

I played till the almost end (The ghost stakes were that is she lose that round, she going to die) and purposely lose so as to not kill the girl. Unfortunately the multiple ending is shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zaifon

Sep 22, 2017
Kinda confusing game especially the clicking part u dont rlly know if u are attacking the ghost with that or wut

Necksel

Jun 3, 2020
after looking at your comments, I was very surprised that the girl could die. I played several times, and only with 8 or 10 attempts I was able to win until the final of her pregnancy, but I did not have her death, only my loss.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How the fuck do you win this bullshit I got the the final round and lost now I can't get there anymore because if you lose once in the last 3 rounds you get a game over like bruh

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I finish this game it has 2 endings one lose three times and pass all stages too bad there's no free mode where you can see her from each stage clear

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes