Unity Completed SLG Where You Just Play Baseball Fist with Girls Everywhere [Final] [in my heart]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Play rock paper scissors with the famous Mieruko with the help of your ghost friend!
Win and make her ahegao with ghost touch!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: meliv

hali555

Jul 7, 2017
I tried the first 3 auto clicker google showed but none worked within the game window, they work anywhere else. How can you use them to win?

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I keep accidentally winning? And in that, i get to see no CG scenes since he lets me go. This guy sucks at rock-paper-scissors.

Silentj-Ghost

Aug 30, 2020
I usually like games like these but this one was well...ok that is all i can say.

Even if this one was not as good this creator has other games that show how they progress and find myself downloading most of their work.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
AV detected and deleted a trojan.
Yeah I had the same thing. Virus protection flipped out deleted the file and went into overdrive cleansing my computer. I've had virus protection block stuff that it thought was a trojan but never had it flip out like it did with this game.

Reactions: dziugas1959

SukeKata

Mar 14, 2018
the game just stays like this when i open it, i can hear something when it starts but nothing else
1667054193356.png

koeinu

Nov 24, 2019
Couldn't figure out how to overcome the RNG. Clicking apparently helps for the first stages, but then I keep losing even with lots of clicks. Gave up and used cheat engine, found a variable for the remaining attempts and set it back to 3 whenever lost. Suggesting to do the same if you play this POS.

I keep accidentally winning? And in that, i get to see no CG scenes since he lets me go. This guy sucks at rock-paper-scissors.
Spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cesco

Serios Nome

Mar 8, 2020
View attachment 2114576

Overview:
Yakyuken battle DA with school girls possessed by ghosts who love Yakyuken!
One day, the main character (you) is patrolling the school and discovers a high school girl making a fuss in the hallway.
A female student suddenly suggests, "Let's play Yakyuken with me."
I don't know the circumstances, but you were thinking about what would happen after that,
and you stepped into a Yakyuken battle.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2022-09-22
Developer: in my heart
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2114573 View attachment 2114574 View attachment 2114575
This game have fking virus!

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Couldn't figure out how to overcome the RNG. Clicking apparently helps for the first stages, but then I keep losing even with lots of clicks. Gave up and used cheat engine, found a variable for the remaining attempts and set it back to 3 whenever lost. Suggesting to do the same if you play this POS.

Spoiler:
Boy, I sure couldn't tell with that MTL. Thanks for clarifying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017

Spoiler:
what cheat engine did you use

VIIValentine

Jul 13, 2019
I am extremely concerned I am able to understand the MTL even though it is like... Reading hieroglyphs you have to understand the entire context, and connect the dots through invisible connections, in order to enjoy the activity itself.
Good luck to anyone else attempting this game, it looks quite intriguing, I will leave it to my imagination to fill any holes that I may come across.

VIIValentine

Jul 13, 2019
Well, just finished the game. The MTL was kinda hilarious, making the otherwise unpleasant lines seem comedic in nature, though if you take into consideration the context, some insane shit be said, as expected from a JP game.
Having finished it, I wouldn't really play it a second time, could have used a bit more polish, but to be honest the developer probs didn't make much from this game.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes