Unity Completed SLG Where You Just Play Baseball Fist with Girls Everywhere [Final] [in my heart]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

dziugas1959

May 16, 2019
Kaspersky stopped the game and deleted it as a trojan. this is a first. I launched the game and was skipping the text. As soon as i got to the main part of the game Kaspersky shows that it found a trojan in the game and suggests curing. The game files were clean when i checked the zip.
That's because it's an „System Watcher“ detection, which is a 0-Day component in „Kaspersky“ which checks for ransomware, system file edits or RAT activity, it is extremely good tool, in a league of it's on in terms of AV standards, the only time I personally got such a false flag, was running a „Windows memory rearranging script along with other system file editing script“, this game shouldn't make such a flag, since it doesn't have an „Anti-Cheat or DRM (Like „Starforce“)“

Now analysis, the main file in question has capabilities of recording your screen and it also has administrator regulatory mode.
NOW THE BIG THING! It has an malware downloader, which connect's to a server using a Buer Loader with a string name
of: „ ;A;];k;w; “
SHA256:
1bac8144a7b4af7b5e887f98053361c29a08fea890fe734ac3502ba4cca0f169

dziugas1959

May 16, 2019
Continuing, also it try's to run a „Windows Defender exclusion command“ cmdline:powershell.exe -Command \& Add-MpPreference -ExclusionPath C:\ProgramData\bffa51cf5f03c817323a\
Sadly I can't confirm it deletes it self after a bit, since I don't have a VM to test it on.
Here is a full on analysis list on the file in question upon extracting it's code:

Reactions: 4ereNok and Elbo

dziugas1959

May 16, 2019
View attachment 2114576

Overview:
Yakyuken battle DA with school girls possessed by ghosts who love Yakyuken!
One day, the main character (you) is patrolling the school and discovers a high school girl making a fuss in the hallway.
A female student suddenly suggests, "Let's play Yakyuken with me."
I don't know the circumstances, but you were thinking about what would happen after that,
and you stepped into a Yakyuken battle.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2022-09-22
Developer: in my heart
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2114573 View attachment 2114574 View attachment 2114575
I also request that due to this game being a malware downloader, to be removed or a clean version to be reuploaded.

dziugas1959

May 16, 2019
Now those who got infected, sadly, I can't exactly pin point it's process (Don't have a VM right now) because it is a downloader and phones home, you might wanna do a deep scan with something like a „TDS Killer“ and „HitmanPro“ is highly recommended, not to mention a scan with an AV.

diospatriarey

Mar 16, 2019
Mieruko-chan is actually a really good manga, you should check it out. Especially if you like Junji Ito. The premise is that she can see these terrifying Junji Ito ghosts, but no one else can, at least not in as much detail, but she pretends not to so they don't follow her or worse, since she doesn't know what they can do.

reaper47

Jul 10, 2017
i win the game at the third attempt with using the technique : when the girl choose rock she had a too little percent of chance of using it, so on the next round choose the safest choice scissors because at the worst she will choose scissors but at best she will choose papers. And for the click content i had between 40 and 47 without auto clicker. And the same for the other option scissors and papers.

Jenniegen

Aug 29, 2016
Well, I permanently deleted the game files, ran HitmanPro and did a full PC scan with Windows Antivirus and didn't find anything so now I don't know if I wasn't infected or if HitmanPro missed the virus. Any ideas? Feeling pretty paranoid right now
I did a full scan before deleting the game, with TDS KILLER and another AV, and I didn't find anything as well.

dziugas1959

May 16, 2019
Well, I permanently deleted the game files, ran HitmanPro and did a full PC scan with Windows Antivirus and didn't find anything so now I don't know if I wasn't infected or if HitmanPro missed the virus. Any ideas? Feeling pretty paranoid right now
I did a full scan before deleting the game, with TDS KILLER and another AV, and I didn't find anything as well.
The last thing if your scan results ended up clean is to check „Autoruns“ from „Microsoft Sysinternals“ with „VirusTotal“ checked and see if there is no „Cymulate“ script running, also from what I can see it checks if you have „Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10“ I might have to guess that it releases a kill switch „Windows 11“, because it thinks that it might not work (most likely this was made before it even came out or just forgotten, Though the original „Windows 11 21H2“ used the same build number from the same dev build of 10 that might be another reason). Another possibility is that the server which was hosting it, has been shut down, in such case no real damage was done, but loader action is clear in the executable of this game to a server. Sadly the „Buer Loader“ located in this is highly anti-analysis, which not only makes it hard to known the exact server address that it try's to connect to, but from what I understand it kills it self it it sees: Certain AV's, VM's, Sandoboxing, Debugging, Connected Hardware, Installed Keyboard, OS and etc. That might also be the case.

I remember back in the day there were Russian malware that if they detected that you have ex-soviet country keyboard, that they would just enable a kill switch. Could be the same thing.

Jul 15, 2018
You can cheat by using cheat engine to search the amount of times the girl has to win for the game to end, it's a 4 byte value, just lock the value to 3 and you'll never lose. Alternatively you can use to time when you lose, I'm not entirely sure what caused the ending selection(basically the gallery) to unlock but I think you need to lose at a couple of specific points and win the game for it to unlock.(Note: the gallery isn't really worth it, probably beset to just beat the game).

Ignore the number that appears after you select a choice, I'm pretty sure that's just a bug, since whenever I've seen a random click counter appear in other translated unity games it has tended to just be a bug. Also the girl seems to follow 3 patterns, not randomly win or lose. It's easier just to cheat though.
For those like me that didn't get it first: when the game starts, there's a counter that starts with "3" (number of times you have to loose to the girl for her to be free) and it decreases every time you loose. To cheat, search for 4-bytes values that contains "3". Every time you loose, make a new search and decrease it for "2", "1" and so on. You'll find the value that dictates when is game over (when this value that start as "3" goes to "0" it's game over). You can add the memory address to the list, change the value to "3" and check the "Active" checkbox to make this value immutable, so you can play and loose for the girl freely without a game over screen, until you eventually win and finish the game.

Reactions: Balial42

Thane111991

Oct 19, 2018
For those like me that didn't get it first: when the game starts, there's a counter that starts with "3" (number of times you have to loose to the girl for her to be free) and it decreases every time you loose. To cheat, search for 4-bytes values that contains "3". Every time you loose, make a new search and decrease it for "2", "1" and so on. You'll find the value that dictates when is game over (when this value that start as "3" goes to "0" it's game over). You can add the memory address to the list, change the value to "3" and check the "Active" checkbox to make this value immutable, so you can play and loose for the girl freely without a game over screen, until you eventually win and finish the game.
Do you know where to get that cheat? I really don't know

ProjectCassette

Nov 27, 2022
Can you post the Adress for the Cheat Engine cause I tryed to do the 3-2-1 trick and nothing came up

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Who knew that MTL could translate from Japanese to Stroke Victim? Answer: Everybody. Everybody already knows.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
You know,there is something that i never quite understood...We all know that there is a fuckton of manga geting translated relatively quick every single week and that maybe even have more text in 1 or 2 chapter than in the entirety of this game and some other...and you are telling me that somehow,we barely have any degenerate in our rank that does fast and decent translation of game?If it was a money thing,am pretty sure a bunch of people me included wouldnt mind giving a few bucks to avoid shity MTL.

Reactions: 4ereNok
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes