Unity Completed SLG Where You Just Play Baseball Fist with Girls Everywhere [Final] [in my heart]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
I miss the days when translation groups actually put more effort in than slapping Google Translate onto the script.
The MTL isn't even complete here, its online and you have to wait for the translation engine (like google translate) to translate it in the first place anyway. Its the lowest amount of effort anyone can possibly put into.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Can someone explain it to me? I have to choose rock, paper, scissor and than what? Do i have to click as fast as i can to make a lot of points or whats the deal? Pretty dumb since i dont know why i lose and than i have to start new...

yurrhurr345345

Jun 19, 2022
Can someone explain it to me? I have to choose rock, paper, scissor and than what? Do i have to click as fast as i can to make a lot of points or whats the deal? Pretty dumb since i dont know why i lose and than i have to start new...
The more you click the higher your "luck" chance of winning. Even 200 clicks arent a 100% win

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Now the MTL has a hard time saying but basically when you (the mc aka the teacher/researcher of a fertitlity drug) win, the ghost is going to kill the girl. So the most you are going to get about ET is him suggesting the stakes of the game to the girl, stripping her, holding her so you can fuck her and probably kill her(Never reach the good ending).

Also it might seem like the mc is unable to see the ghost and couldn't give a shit if a girl is floating if he can get a girl preggo

I played till the almost end (The ghost stakes were that is she lose that round, she going to die) and purposely lose so as to not kill the girl. Unfortunately the multiple ending is shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
False translation i guess. Its not something about her being killed. Its rather her life "ends" when she gets pregnant. I won all rounds and she didnt get killed but instead became a slave to prgenancy.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
You can cheat by using cheat engine to search the amount of times the girl has to win for the game to end, it's a 4 byte value, just lock the value to 3 and you'll never lose. Alternatively you can use to time when you lose, I'm not entirely sure what caused the ending selection(basically the gallery) to unlock but I think you need to lose at a couple of specific points and win the game for it to unlock.(Note: the gallery isn't really worth it, probably beset to just beat the game).

Ignore the number that appears after you select a choice, I'm pretty sure that's just a bug, since whenever I've seen a random click counter appear in other translated unity games it has tended to just be a bug. Also the girl seems to follow 3 patterns, not randomly win or lose. It's easier just to cheat though.

Last edited:

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
*reads the title*
babe ruth has entered the building

*reads the title again*
babe ruth has exited the building

• Haha
Reactions: Eterai

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
This is the first time I've ever seen Rock Paper Scissors being called "Baseball Fist." What kind of weird ass MTL is this game? Gokkuri isn't translated at all, so why must MTL give us these damn baseball fists?

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I have no idea what I just played and I regret it. All the 'endings' basically have her end up pregnant. End 3 is she loses completely and the teacher has some sort of fertility treatment?? They apparently have 15 children due to this (I'm not even going to pretend to understand) and there's a picture where 17 is written on her pregnant belly.

Not worth the time tbh.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Man. Yakyuken is criminally underrated.
But at the same time, looking at this... I'm, uh... let's just say while I hunger and crave for good strip game content, maybe I should go on a diet...

Sylven11

Jan 24, 2018
So,, my first post ever on here,, never thought I would, but I seen the game cover and I just have to ask.....

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING AND WHY ISN'T IT BEING PURGED WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LostLight
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes