4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Mar 31, 2020
Sadly, I doubt there'll be too many more scenes with horses. But you can always check out SoV 2 for more.
True, but I'm not that much into the character looks in that game. It's almost the same for this game but for some reason, Ayame is a different story. Really wish this wasn't just a remake so we could get more scenes. Would've loved to see her have an anal session but it is what it is.

Jun 15, 2020
True, but I'm not that much into the character looks in that game. It's almost the same for this game but for some reason, Ayame is a different story. Really wish this wasn't just a remake so we could get more scenes. Would've loved to see her have an anal session but it is what it is.
Fair enough. Maybe SoV 3 will be more appealing to you. Hopefully we'll get a playable version of that soon.

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
Hope we get to see more horse on Ayame action in later updates
well actually there is more art available with ayame and horses from the same cg set that was used however it never appeared in vitamin plus. since this remake has some new scenes perhaps they get added as well.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone has a save just before the new day? I started from the beginning but it just crashed and i don't have the will to do it all AGAIN, so please, kind sirs

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I'm stuck. I'm at the day when I went to the city and got invited by the hobos into the tent. Also talked to Gunpei to get Eri's bonus dvd, and talked to Otoha in the park to get invited to her apartment (although I can't do anything meaningful inside). If I call Misao, she's still busy and I can't drive back to the farm. The walkthrough also says something about having Mari on this trip and giving someone eggs, but there was no possibility for me to have her on the trip.

Le_Loup

Oct 30, 2020
Hey all! Just downloaded the game, and i've run into a problem. Anytime I try to change the settings or save my game it crashes saying that the file where my saves would go has its permissions set to read only. Anyone else run into this or have a fix? I'm playing om a Mac if that info helps any. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: tuckerhead

Oketom

Jan 10, 2020
My solution to two bugs I've encountered in the linux version:
1. After just downloading the game it won't start because it can't load reiko.png
--> in www/img/phone_menu/contacts rename Reiko.rpgmvp to reiko.rpgmvp (maybe it's safer to create a copy and rename it without touching the original)
2. Can't bring up the phone/menu ("ReferenceError PhoneMenuConfig undefined" or something)
--> change the line 25 of www/js/plugins/PhoneMenu_main.js to:
var position = {x: 0, y: 0}; // PhoneMenuConfig.getViewportPosition();
this last "fix" will make it so that instead of the phone you'll have the default menu. I haven't tested this extensively so I don't know if it brakes the game later on but I think it should be fine.

Also, the second one might just be mine. Do I need to install something?

I've already sent this to the author, just wanted to share in case it helps someone.

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
So I started playing this after VP, I am using the Guide. However on the 2nd day after getting the DVD, I cannot end the day and I literally talked to everyone and everything.

Reactions: FluzzI

FluzzI

Mar 19, 2020
So I started playing this after VP, I am using the Guide. However on the 2nd day after getting the DVD, I cannot end the day and I literally talked to everyone and everything.
same thing for me. seems to be a bug. if u found the fix let me know

Apr 7, 2019
I have a problem with the Anaelle/Kuro scene on Sunday 29th March: After the scene the screen turns black like it's stuck loading but I can still open the phone and even load an older save.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
the "walkthrough" in the OP needs to be removed. It's for the previous game and while they have more or less the same story the way the game goes is different enough that trying to use the Vitamin Plus walkthrough for SoV Origins actively makes you more confused. For example, in the first few chapters the H-scenes move to a totally different part of the map between the games, and the early morning scenes start on a completely different day in the remake.

If you were trying to follow the walkthrough for the previous game you'd think you screwed up and missed a scene. It'd be better if it was just not there at all.

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
the "walkthrough" in the OP needs to be removed. It's for the previous game and while they have more or less the same story the way the game goes is different enough that trying to use the Vitamin Plus walkthrough for SoV Origins actively makes you more confused. For example, in the first few chapters the H-scenes move to a totally different part of the map between the games, and the early morning scenes start on a completely different day in the remake.

If you were trying to follow the walkthrough for the previous game you'd think you screwed up and missed a scene. It'd be better if it was just not there at all.
Is there another walkthrough somewhere with which it could be replaced?

Sanozuki

Mar 6, 2020
Day Two DVD. If anyone is stuck with this because I checked the walkthrough and it doesn't help, what you need to do is once you get the dvd you need to go to the broken hut barn thingi in the very top right of the map. It should trigger a scene.
Thank you very much... you was totaly Right!!! :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Innesda

Pualani_Josep

Nov 10, 2018
also, what am i supposed to do on the day where all the hobo's are gone? i talked to everyone in the city, no scenes. going to bed doesn't work because its "too early". i spoke to all the people on the farm as well, and nothing triggers an event...

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes