johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
guess this thread is closed until then... well time to get mods

@Gab hope you havent pop a blood vessel or two

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
So we wait for the real game to come. So this game will have not only more content in it with the stories and scenes but the art will still be like Butakoma's art? UNCENSORED TOO?! Man now i have to keep my eyes on this game
Also for those who played vitamin plus if you want to skip the disclaimers just spam that X button to skip them faster.

P

password1234

So what? Lolicon is not allowed here but shota does? WTF?

Also, how can this be v1.7 if the dev created just v0.5? o_O

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
First of all Lets not talk about how THIS is not ok but THIS is. Pretty sure that topic is getting REALLY annoying and the mods would have to deal with this.
Second the game that you download is VITAMIN PLUS not the actual game. If you actually read what he said he says
As Amariithynar mentionned by quoting my news from the site, the SoVO category doesn't hold the SoVO demo yet. Since I didn't want to come empty handed, I put Vitamin Plus' demo there until SoVO has been proofread and translated. Only once both of those things will be done, I'll upload SoVO's latest version for free (I'll make a news for it when it happens, don't worry).
So until then we wait for it.

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
Just before going to bed though, you'll hear a strange scream…
You'll have to watch your timing if you want to surprise Misao and Kentaro while they're doing dirty things. You have to check the hole in Misao's and Mari's bedroom right before talking to Mari. Be carefull, as soon as you'll talk to Mari, the scene will no longer be available.
This is from Day 4 from the walkthrough posted in this thread I can't unlock this scene when you heard the scream at night the two sisters will talk about it and the day automatically ends no option to go out the bedroom

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
This is from Day 4 from the walkthrough posted in this thread I can't unlock this scene when you heard the scream at night the two sisters will talk about it and the day automatically ends no option to go out the bedroom
Dang, if I weren't making a remake, I'd go through the whole guide to rewrite it -_- The content isn't accurate timing-wise. When I say "As soon as you'll talk to Mari" I meant "during the search for the key of the barn".

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Just like when I tried to play Vitamine Plus, I have a file missing error when i try to start the game.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Really looking forward to the remake Ark.

This was one of my most favorite games back then and kind of still is cause its great.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Why do there need to be two Vitamin Plus threads though? I mean if the remake of this one isn't completed yet, shouldn't this thread be removed until it's done if it's 4 months away as you say? It's just going to continue causing confusion for people coming here thinking this is something different from the Vitamin Plus that's already been shared, myself included.

Maybe just move the new links to the old thread so there are more filehosts there?

Already existing Vitamin Plus thread is here: - The game posted in the OP of this thread and the OP of that one are identical as far as I can tell...

Or am I the only one confused by all this..?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Then it makes sense for this thread to exist, the link in OP should be changed though.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
If I remember right the difference between normal and easy version of this game is that it affects the difficulty of the mini games right?

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
So yeah people this is not the remake is the original game vitamin plus so dont get confused

the other thing you must know is that the walk through is old i mean really old is the first one he made and it has many errors but he said after the remake is done there is gonna be a walk through to it, So if you gonna use this walk through dont take everything 100 percent, the one thing is the day of the scene is correct so from that you can find it

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Depending on the proofreader and translator's speed, the last versions should be uploaded on Blue Axolotl's site probably in August.
Sounds like you need a better proof reader and translator, because that's incredibly slow. I really hope you aren't paying them.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
The proofreader is alone to proofread everything in SoVO (and no, I'm not paying him, he's doing that out of kindness). And the translator is paid, of course. Translating from english to japanese definitely requires much more skills than the other way around (let alone when it requires a pretty good vocabulary when it comes to H terms that a "normal" translator might not even know). Add that to the fact that he can't start until proofreading has been done and that he has other stuff to translate on the side and that extend delays. I'm saying August as a "last resort". It will maybe be available before, but I prefer saying it'll be long and have it before, than saying it'll be short and have to delay it.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Ark Thompson Wouldn't you benefit more from a French to Japanese translator than the baton pass relay across three different languages you seem to have decided to settle on?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes