4.60 star(s) 10 Votes
D

Deleted member 482355

- And lastly, thanks to Butakoma's extreme generosity, all the pics of the game will be uncensored (the last version's pics already are) and I got the green light to alter them slightly so I took the chance to extend a few of them that were portrait-size into landscape size (having 3 people working on making it possible) making sure that Butakoma's original design is completely preserved (then again, there are two exemple of that in the last version for you to witness). I'd also like to add that Butakoma also accepted the use of a bunch of extra pics which means more scenes than in the original game.

Hey, I'm a huge fan of your games, especially SoV 1, just wondering, how many more new scenes do you think we can expect?

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
@Ark Thompson Wouldn't you benefit more from a French to Japanese translator than the baton pass relay across three different languages you seem to have decided to settle on?
I write my games in English. They're not translated from French to English. If I had the time, I'd translate them in French myself, but I definitely can't. And even if it was the case, a French --> Japanese translator would cost even more since there are less translators like that than English --> Japanese translators.

I'd also like to point out that the content of my games definitely doesn't play in my favour. It deprives me from most of the translators as they wouldn't agree to translate something that fucked up ^^'

Hey, I'm a huge fan of your games, especially SoV 1, just wondering, how many more new scenes do you think we can expect?
Hm... I haven't counted precisely, but I think there should be maybe around 10 more scenes? Maybe a bit more or a bit less, but that should be around it. Knowing that I plan to remove some scenes of VP that I can't put back (notably the scenes with Nana since I'll remove her from the game).

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I write my games in English.
Sorry, having only played Vitamin Plus v1.7 out of your entire library thus far left me under the impression that maybe you didn't write dialogue in English: Things like the onomatopoeia for giggles being written "hi" instead of "hee," and some grammatical errors, for example.
Where are the barn keys?!? I've spoken to the dad but skipped the text...
You have to talk to him back and forth a lot during the search, so you'd have to be more specific. Assuming you've only talked to him the first time, I believe the first place he asks you to check is the top of the kotatsu. Try referencing the guide as you play, since I believe there's a very brief window in said search where you might miss out on triggering a trophy-rewarding scene that I think was mentioned earlier in the thread.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry, having only played Vitamin Plus v1.7 out of your entire library thus far left me under the impression that maybe you didn't write dialogue in English: Things like the onomatopoeia for giggles being written "hi" instead of "hee," and some grammatical errors, for example.
You have to talk to him back and forth a lot during the search, so you'd have to be more specific. Assuming you've only talked to him the first time, I believe the first place he asks you to check is the top of the kotatsu. Try referencing the guide as you play, since I believe there's a very brief window in said search where you might miss out on triggering a trophy-rewarding scene that I think was mentioned earlier in the thread.

He keeps saying "Sorry for the trouble"

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
He keeps saying "Sorry for the trouble"
ok first he says to check the stand next to he bed, then the girls think of asking their aunt, then check the laundry, then speak to aunt again, then speak to the youngest brother and then you get the key when you search the rocks close to the barn ( i could have skipped some parts or added new ones but i think im semi right)

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
How heavy is the scat content in this game anyways? One of the few fetishes I'm not too keen on but if it's in small doses I can handle it

vmasdf

Mar 7, 2018
I write my games in English. They're not translated from French to English. If I had the time, I'd translate them in French myself, but I definitely can't. And even if it was the case, a French --> Japanese translator would cost even more since there are less translators like that than English --> Japanese translators.

I'd also like to point out that the content of my games definitely doesn't play in my favour. It deprives me from most of the translators as they wouldn't agree to translate something that fucked up ^^'

Hm... I haven't counted precisely, but I think there should be maybe around 10 more scenes? Maybe a bit more or a bit less, but that should be around it. Knowing that I plan to remove some scenes of VP that I can't put back (notably the scenes with Nana since I'll remove her from the game).
Wait why won't be Nana in the game anymore I always liked her:confused:

D

Deleted member 482355

10 scenes! Wow that's awesome! And thanks for the reply!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm saying August as a "last resort". It will maybe be available before, but I prefer saying it'll be long and have it before, than saying it'll be short and have to delay it.
Ok that makes a lot more sense. I 100% understand no wanting to delay it, people absolutely freak out when stuff is even slightly delayed.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I did but I'm not an english native speaker. I think I get better with time but VP was already written 6 years ago and back then I sure didn't have the same english level than now so it's no wonder you get confused x) As for onomatopoeia, that's my bad. I have an EXTREMELY bad habit: I sometimes insert Japanese words or onomatopoeia. For instance, people never say titfuck in my game, they always say Paizuri. And it rubs off on onomatopoeias. As such, "Hi" for giggles is the Japanese standard (especially with young girls). Add that to the fact it's the same in French and I never ever considered once it should've been "Hee" XD. That being said, the different proofreaders I've had helping me never said anything about it so I guess it's not that big of a problem depending on the person ^^'

How heavy is the scat content in this game anyways? One of the few fetishes I'm not too keen on but if it's in small doses I can handle it
Not a single scat picture. Butakoma doesn't draw scat. BUT, there are (will be) two small mentions text-wise. That's all. And for information, my other games do contain scat but it's always optional (well, except for The Hunter but it'll be in the next update)

Wait why won't be Nana in the game anymore I always liked her:confused:
I'm removing Nana for 2 reasons: 1) She was very young and the CG set I used back in VP was totally non-coherent with her real age (back then I didn't care cause I didn't think VP would lead to sequels). So no pic, no characters. 2) Even if we put age aside, anyone knowing a bit the Touhou universe would recognize that it's a Touhou character, totally breaking the immersion. So after thinking about it, I decided to totally remove her. Especially considering there's a whole new character appearing in the game so it's a sort of trade.

10 scenes! Wow that's awesome! And thanks for the reply!
No problems. I've actually checked just v0.5 and there's already 4 new scenes that weren't in the original VP so the total will probably be closer to 15 new scenes than 10 :x And I'm not even talking about the fact that one of those scene has two different image sets, that an already existing scene has a new set of pics to replace the old one and there's a non-H scene too (leading the total to new pics to 7). Edit : So I couldn't help myself but counting and there will be a total of 19 new scenes. There's basically at least one new scene per character (except Eri who'll simply have to deal with more pics for some of her scenes).
EDIT2: I'd glaldy get the name of the artist of the pic in your avatar :x

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
2) Even if we put age aside, anyone knowing a bit the Touhou universe would recognize that it's a Touhou character, totally breaking the immersion.
If you'd never said this I would've never noticed that her artwork was recolored and modified Sakuya from Butakoma's Touhou Vitamin B CG set, since nothing about the character's characteristics or personality are reminiscent of anything from the bullet hell series. So, uh... I guess that was neat to learn.

D

Deleted member 482355

No problems. I've actually checked just v0.5 and there's already 4 new scenes that weren't in the original VP so the total will probably be closer to 15 new scenes than 10 :x And I'm not even talking about the fact that one of those scene has two different image sets, that an already existing scene has a new set of pics to replace the old one and there's a non-H scene too (leading the total to new pics to 7). Edit : So I couldn't help myself but counting and there will be a total of 19 new scenes. There's basically at least one new scene per character (except Eri who'll simply have to deal with more pics for some of her scenes).
EDIT2: I'd glaldy get the name of the artist of the pic in your avatar :x
19 news pics! Holy shit that's great! Yeah no problem, his name is Grandchaossr. This is a one off though, he doesn't generally do bestiality scenes. Lots of awesome shota pics though.

D

Deleted member 482355

Btw, if you haven't played it yet I think your the kind of person he would enjoy this game:

Its got bestiality, incest and other stuff that I'm pretty sure you will enjoy.

Reactions: Bbhhh and goditseb
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes