4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
uh, is the 'scat' avoidable?
No clue if it'll be avoidable in the actual remake whenever it comes out, but it's technically avoidable in both difficulties' versions of Vitamin Plus 1.7 by just not triggering any events that contain watersports or descriptions of anilingus, I guess. You'll miss out on some trophies by not having a full gallery this way, but you can still get the game's good ending without that. Aluminum did not draw any actual images featuring fecal matter for any of the art assets here, so if that's your main concern: Rest assured, there's none to be found. Again, no clue if that'll hold true for the remake.

Also, I had spare time, so I decided to check the actual differences in the mini-games for the Easy version versus the Normal version of Vitamin Plus 1.7:
  • The Minesweeper game for the Shiba Inu Wallpaper now contains literally a single mine. The field and time limit are the same as before, though.
  • You only need 100 points in your score to win the Samegame that rewards the Misao S.Battle Card as opposed to the 2,000,000 you'd normally need (though the dialogue hasn't been updated to reflect this change like it has for the Minesweeper game).
  • The first Sliding Puzzle in Anaelle's section is unchanged as far as I can tell. At least, I think the sliding puzzles have always been 9 (3x3) pieces, even though by default in the script Ark's using they should be 16 (4x4).
  • You only need 100 points in your score to win the Tetris game in Anaelle's section as opposed to the 2,500 you'd normally need (again, the dialogue hasn't been updated to reflect this change).
  • The last two Sliding Puzzles in Anaelle's section are now 4 (2x2) pieces instead of 9, making them ridiculously easier: Sometimes they're already solved and you need to slide a piece back and forth for the game to recognize it, though.
  • The guards' sight range has gone down to a single tile in front of and to the sides of them in Yuki's stealth section. Breaking the wine bottles will still attract guards within 9 squares of them to their location though.
  • The Jigsaw Puzzle for the Hitoshi S.Battle Card is now just 4 pieces.
I also saw the Bad Ending for the first time today, and holy shit it's exaggeratedly depressing: I've heard of sex negativity but the ending made me believe there's such a thing as "sex negativity negativity." Yikes.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Hello,

Since no one seems to have seen it, I'm just passing by to mention that SoV Origins is now really active (download links won't lead to Vitamin Plus anymore).

It's version v0.5 (though there's a bit less than half of the game in it), so if you could update the thread's name, please. If you want more infos, you can find them on the new talking about this release on my site.

One last thing. As an RPG Maker MV game, it's available for PC, Mac & Linux.

EDIT --> Can you also edit the tags? There's no mind control, no rape, no scat and no futa/shemale. Thanks.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Hello,

Since no one seems to have seen it, I'm just passing by to mention that SoV Origins is now really active (download links won't lead to Vitamin Plus anymore).

It's version v0.5 (though there's a bit less than half of the game in it), so if you could update the thread's name, please. If you want more infos, you can find them on the new talking about this release on my site.

One last thing. As an RPG Maker MV game, it's available for PC, Mac & Linux.

EDIT --> Can you also edit the tags? There's no mind control, no rape, no scat and no futa/shemale. Thanks.
You should probably tag a currently active mod/uploader/the OP when you do this, Ark. That or start a conversation with one or more of them pointing here. @Gab @wep @Bloo

Should probably specify Ark means the download links on his site and Patreon won't lead to Vitamin Plus 1.7 anymore, but Slice of Ventures: Origins 0.5 instead. The mirrors here were made by other users, I think, and still point to VP1.7 at the moment. Might be nice to cut and paste them to the old thread .

Mar 14, 2018
So should this game be called Slice of Venture:Origins v1.7 or Vitamin Plus v1.7? Given the actual is also on v1.7

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
So should this game be called Slice of Venture:Origins v1.7 or Vitamin Plus v1.7? Given the actual is also on v1.7
That's probably up to the mod or uploader that eventually updates the thread and OP, but more than likely it'll get called Slice of Venture: Origins [v0.5] [Blue Axolotl]... unless Ark releases another update before then.

Until then, the actual remake's links from Ark's site are here:
Download:
WINDOWS:
MAC:
LINUX:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
got 2 event and 2 achievement so far... 1. sis handjob, 2. titjob... is there anymore content?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well there's only two new scenes in this version compared to the original game and its missing a lot of the scenes from that (Which is to be expected), I would wait until 0.75 or 1.0.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
For information, all scenes taken together there are 16 scenes (including one non-H scene). 5 of those scenes weren't in Vitamin Plus. I'm not counting the fact that some scenes have new pic variations due to me being able to create new versions that aren't in the original CG set, the fact that Eri's portrait scenes have been "landscaped", the fact that some scenes have more than a single base image and the fact that one scene was indeed in VP but had a different set of pics back then (all of those elements don't make "new scenes" but they all make more content than in VP).

I'd like to remind you that this is a remake, not a ++ edition with ton of new content. I got the authorization to use a bunch of new pics, but all in all, keep in mind that most of the pics will be the same than in VP. The big difference being that they're 1280x960 instead of 640x480 and more importantly, that they're uncensored.

Wolf@Heart

Jul 24, 2017
So I'm confused, I followed the guide to make sure I got to see everything the game has to offer and collected 20 different S-battle cards trying for the achievment, but I never got it, am I short cards or did it just glitch out at the very end?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you have to install the right RTP installer what icon does it have
is it a unicorn horse head means XPRTP. dragon head icon mean VXaceRTP

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes