• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
I'm removing Nana for 2 reasons: 1) She was very young and the CG set I used back in VP was totally non-coherent with her real age (back then I didn't care cause I didn't think VP would lead to sequels). So no pic, no characters. 2) Even if we put age aside, anyone knowing a bit the Touhou universe would recognize that it's a Touhou character, totally breaking the immersion. So after thinking about it, I decided to totally remove her. Especially considering there's a whole new character appearing in the game so it's a sort of trade.
wouldn't having Nana removed will make them special homeless people have no more reason to even be there other then having a past relationship with the uncle? Will they just be there for show then or are they part of the ones that will have new scenes?

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Just found this thread. Looks interesting. Going to give it a try. I don’t understand most of the references made here. Maybe I’ll pick up on it once I try it.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
so, whats the difference between the normal and easy download options?
Mini-game difficulty I think. Haven't compared them, but normally you have 500 seconds to solve a pretty large grid-wise Minesweeper mini-game played via mouse (left-click where you believe there aren't any, right-click to flag the squares you believe have mines). I think the Easy mode probably makes this, the Same game, and maybe the sliding or jigsaw puzzle type mini-games simpler or more forgiving.

Alternatively, you could just play the normal version and use Cheat Engine to do things like enable speedhack during the minesweeper game set to 0.1 speed, and find and manipulate the score value of the Same game to something above the target you're aiming for (200k I think?).

Minesweeper and the Same game are both for optional content, I think: phone wallpapers, S-Card Battle cards, or Silver Tokens, I can't remember which. You get three tries on the former, but RPG VX really isn't built for mouse control so it can get somewhat dodgy when you're waiting for your clicks to register in-game within the 500 second time frame. I can understand why some people would opt for cheating.
anyone know how to get this game fullscreen? playing in a tiny window sucks
Alt+Enter's kind of a universal full screen for RPG Maker games from the 2000 all the way to the VX Ace generation, with only very few devs bothering to change it. If I'm not mistaken, Vitamin Plus still uses Alt+Enter.

If that doesn't work, you could use something like Windows' built-in magnifier from its ease of access tools. In my case I do that because I've got an old GPU that doesn't tend to display RPGM games properly in fullscreen.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I suggest using Sizer for a bigger screen on these RPG Maker games. It keeps aspect ratio.

Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
oh cool, alt+enter works, thanks alot! also, think i ran into a bug (maybe) day 11: talked to fubuki, went to the playroom and did all, cant go into the hotel because of Anaëlle (understandable) but when i go into the shack, i dont get a scene the guide says i should get, Matsubo just tells me the secret of him and the family, and there's nothing in tent afterwards. anyone happen to know why?

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
Did you make sure that Matsubo told you all his secrets? If you miss even one of them then i think you screwed up and ya got to start all over. You only get Nana scenes if he tells you everything i think.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Last I checked, the guide for this is a little out of order in a few parts: There's quite a few events you can't do if you have Anaélle in your party, but the guide lists them after mentioning that you should recruit her. Wait until she's out of the party and you should be able to backtrack and do the things the guide mentions.

Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
ok, makes sense, now i just need to figure out how to do this damn sliding puzzle with Anaëlle....

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I just played hoping for a scene with the mom but there are NONE! Will there be some in the remake?
It's impossible. Akiko is not a character created by Butakoma. It's an aggregation of different characters parts that we mixed to create her face. Since she doesn't exist, there are no existing scenes picturing her. I'll probably ask nito to make an animation or two with her so there's at least pixel-animated sex scenes with her, but that'll be all.

wouldn't having Nana removed will make them special homeless people have no more reason to even be there other then having a past relationship with the uncle? Will they just be there for show then or are they part of the ones that will have new scenes?
Considering what happens in SoV, the homeless crew bears an importance even if Nana disappear. What they'll lose with her, they'll gain it one way or another. Matsubo is a key element, cause even if Nana disappear, his whole story about the ceremony and Yuki feeling for him will stay (not to mention his past with Seiichi and his daughters). So no, don't worry, they'll be usefull ^^

Reactions: swmas

coxgobbler

Dec 10, 2017
is there a card list and where/how to get the guide still mentions nana/nina which i never met guessing removed but how do you get the corresponding cards?

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Might be a dumb question but what art style is being used for this one? Art like in Vitamin Plus or art like in A New Start?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes