Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
My immediate reaction was "shit, another Miel-title...", but then I saw some normal-sized nice-to-look-at drawn titties as well... Huh. Actually made my day.

Sincerely hope the mishap doesn't ruin everything.
Gotta watch where and when you release...

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Art was nice but... it goes full Norn which is a turn off. The characters where pretty sad too.

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
Pretty sure this game is not completed.
The demo part with the first girl is fully voiced with background music.
Then right after there is zero audio... not even generic tentacle sounds while fucking the second girl.
Yeah I think your right. pretty much silent for the next few scenes until you get to one where only voice cuts in and the renpy throws an error. I love the story concept personally due to my own tastes but its very linear. maybe we'll get an updated version:confused:

Reactions: wiwem71072

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
since you are basically a tentacle monster, is there a difference between male and female beside the VO

Oct 2, 2018
Yep, I just tried and getting an error too.
I just reported it as not completed, since the ending can't even be reached.
It can. Just press ignore on the error screen and it continues. Got to the ending that way. Save at the first choice near the end so you can get all the endings.

Reactions: wiwem71072

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
A game where you are a monster with tentacles? enough F95 for today. Good luck with the game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm always extremely suspicious when it comes to dev leaks. Too many times have things turned out to be a marketing ploy. This probably isn't but i can see how a desperate dev could pull a stunt like this just to get eyes on their game in the hopes that once someone has had a taste they'll turn into paying customers later. "oh no, the full game accidentally got released" "oh actually it's not the full game" "hmmm, well since you're here, what did you think? :)". Also could attract those selfless sorts who'll throw money at the poor dev who lost all that potential revenue from their deep work of passion they spent 6 years on developing in their shoebox apartment in the bad end of town.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
The art, the setup and the breeding focus are right up my alley.

But as far as execution goes it's kind of disappointing. No choises, just jumps form one girl to the next and, since each girl falls in seconds, no sense of achievement.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
This looks amazing. Tentacles, uncensored, breeding? Yes.

However, it sounds like it's best to wait until the game is fully done.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Yeesh, that's a bummer, because i really like the genre and kinks. Will definitely buy this game at full price once they get the release sorted out. Adding it to my watch list in Steam.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes