• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mm_anim gif.gif

Overview:
The hero Quinn has slain the demon king and brought peace to the world with the help of Celeste,
the great fairy of the forest. Now Quinn must repay Celeste for her aid with the promised cost: her firstborn child.

However, Quinn refuses to settle with a husband, nor have a firstborn child that Celeste can claim.
Using this loophole, she plans to get out of ever paying what she owes.

Angered by Quinn's ungrateful arrogance, Celeste begins plotting her revenge.
She'll make sure Quinn has a baby, but not with a normal husband...
No, she'll create a monstrous, evil creature to sire the child.
A slimy, tentacled beast made of mind-melting love potion will make the so-called "hero"
and all of her companions regret leaving a debt unpaid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-19
Release Date: 2023-05-19
Developer: Belgerum - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.8
Language: English
Voiced: English (partially)
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extra:
Save

screenshot0007.png ss_77ba36abfae98eb7ded124cee5ca9d2885fa934c.1920x1080.jpg ss_27992c51bb1ce61eb389fc183e714720209f4505.1920x1080.jpg ss_fa5ad8e66d7380f08ce8eaed5c50680e0521b9c2.1920x1080.jpg ss_43cf55bd504700d3aba37ccc4260e0999047d4d5.1920x1080.jpg ss_6f04baf4cf423a2f26928be8ae3a2069e3d4e8dc.1920x1080.jpg screenshot0004.png ss_1e3f41f9fcc63fbf0906a5b2a1d04b9717cf850e.1920x1080.jpg screenshot0001.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ChestnutS

Jul 21, 2017
"The game was not supposed to launch today. Sorry. I screwed up.

So uh... the game was not supposed to release today. And it DEFINITELY was not meant to go on sale for as low as $2.99. It was a major screwup on my part.

My only intent was to release the game's demo today, and to participate in the February Steam Next Fest event. And yeah, that worked out perfectly, right? The demo's definitely available, alright... as well as a ton of the game that was absolutely NOT intended to be public this early. All because I pushed the wrong "Release" button by accident. Way to go, me.

I have contacted Steam Support, and hopefully they'll let me reverse this game's abrupt "launch" soon, but until then... all I can do is hope that people see this and that this doesn't botch everything about the game's future.."

I am not a dev.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

So uh... the game was not supposed to release today. And it DEFINITELY was not meant to go on sale for as low as $2.99. It was a major screwup on my part.

My only intent was to release the game's demo today, and to participate in the February Steam Next Fest event. And yeah, that worked out perfectly, right? The demo's definitely available, alright... as well as a ton of the game that was absolutely NOT intended to be public this early. All because I pushed the wrong "Release" button by accident. Way to go, me.

I have contacted Steam Support, and hopefully they'll let me reverse this game's abrupt "launch" soon, but until then... all I can do is hope that people see this and that this doesn't botch everything about the game's future.."
Not my problem

Update:
He is not the developer, al he did was copy the message from

Last edited:

latios507

Apr 24, 2020

Yikes, I hope it gets sorted out. It's a shame because on the premise of the artwork alone, I'll definitely buy a copy on Steam. All the best!

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
seems to me that the creator posted that message just to let people who happen to see it what happened, and not as a direct message to you. they didn't even ask you to take it down. in which case your response makes you look like a complete fucking asshole.
idk about you but preaching ethics in a form for pirating doesn't seem too smart

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
seems to me that the creator posted that message just to let people who happen to see it what happened, and not as a direct message to you. they didn't even ask you to take it down. in which case your response makes you look like a complete fucking asshole.
He is not the developer, al he did was copy the message from

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucifer84

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
you play as Celeste's slime minion
Is it just me or mc's always tend to gain ever increasing levels of grossness? :unsure: :coffee:
Anyway, looks like this item is intended for preggo fans.

and that this doesn't botch everything about the game's future.
Why would it?
If the game is good then no matter if it's launched late or early, the game will still be good.
And it does look rather good. I don't think you need to worry about anything other than the price.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Not my problem
lmao, so savage :LUL:

don't worry, we would have gotten our hands on your full release anyway. ^^

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes