Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
have you seen the end page message? if yes it's all for this re-edition; if you have not seen that page, you have missed one step (probably the bath).
you need to remove all "under construction" because is annoying as fuck, you need to add a way for us to know what to do and where to go to see events etc otherwise this game is frustrating and unplayable, even more if the player dont like free roam much.(y)

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
you need to remove all "under construction" because is annoying as fuck, you need to add a way for us to know what to do and where to go to see events etc otherwise this game is frustrating and unplayable, even more if the player dont like free roam much.(y)
All this is correct , but I several wrote in some others posts that to do all this it need time and next updates, anyway all your suggest are just prepared , programmed and in code writing... (I have only now a programmer tha can do this, and our free collaboration start only this last month)

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Not really a bad thing but that intro was kinda trippy. lol
Hi
I wanted this; I have create something different , new, and that might give a visual impact and a particular atmosphere.
The game may like it or not, but I wanted give immediately to the player the sensation that this project will be different; I hope I succeeded.

see you

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
After the jerk in the bathroom, he smells the rbeakfast but cant progress at all? What should i do?

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
After the jerk in the bathroom, he smells the rbeakfast but cant progress at all? What should i do?
Hi,
It's all for this update, (I know that is a short intro of the game, but I wanted exit with the new art-style and choreography to feel the public reactions...)
Anyway soon will be another update (I think not much more 1 month).

see you

Reactions: jczs97
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes