HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, I saw some other speed painting geniuses but don't sell yourself short.
In my amateur knowledge, you have great talent! :)

Reactions: Dag Robertson

pompadour

Nov 14, 2018
WIP
With the hpoe that someone appreciate this post unlocked here.
I love the different art used in this game, also the story it seems intriguing and structured; sin only for the waste of time in having to do everything again, but I believe that in the end it will be worth it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the end of the video there is a short flashback of the old draw respect the new

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
WIP
With the hpoe that someone appreciate this post unlocked here.
I love the different art used in this game, also the story it seems intriguing and structured; sin only for the waste of time in having to do everything again, but I believe that in the end it will be worth it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the end of the video there is a short flashback of the old draw respect the new

Thanks..
anyway I did too much fast this draw , is not one of my best works

see you

pompadour

Nov 14, 2018
This is not about the game, but I liked it.
I think that soon it will be some news of the Developer; I hope good, if I understood well , he living a difficult moment with his work; money... the problem of everyone... :cool:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
New point of view and a test
Please give me your opinion on this... It's important for me and for your expectations and desires; I don't want to lose you or disappoint you.

see you
I'd rather wait for the full version. Line art or a WIP presentation doesn't appeal to me.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi
I respect your opinion, you can wait anyway only the full-game updates and don't watch the previews, but the point is not this, is if this solution could be teasing and stimulate the curiosity in general, giving at the same time the opportunity to increase the followers and perhaps some more member.

see you
Im confused i thought that was the option. Either a draft form or a completed form ?
If you're just looking to grow your network/fanbase by providing previews and art via streams or commissions then you do you. You gotta look after your own best interest and i'm not about telling anyone not to do that.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You have improved quite a bit, looking good.
But the shins and feet are looking a bit odd.
The proportions of them are too thin and too small for the rest of the body, I think.
I have no idea if this is correct but it looks that way. ^^
Great job anyway. (y)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes