4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Yo im getting a fatal error and I dont know why? Unauthorized access and can't start up the game. Is this some kinda graphics problem?
Where is your game locating at? If its in Program Files then you inherently don't have permission to change anything what is in those folders.

straightshota

May 28, 2020
I wonder if the devs will come back after that high profile of a shoutout.
That would be nice, I saw that shout out and decided to give the game a replay. A handful of new levels from the last time I played which were nice and well put together, but the fact that you can't screw the catgirl looking thing just screams unfinished. The game that the guy moved onto is honestly not nearly as good, it is yet another rpgm game with only five or so scenes that is a dime a dozen here. The guy should come back, capitalize on it, and continue development with a better marketing and financial plan this time.

NSFWDave69

Sep 10, 2020
There are so many notes and tidbits in the code for this game, you can tell how overly ambitious the dev was. Since it's gzdoom I'd love to try my hand at modding the game to but I'll have to learn how

Django_Farney

Jul 11, 2020
Looks like there's a new-ish game by the same dev.
Wow I thought he wouldn't make a new game probably ever again, as he said himself. I'm partly happy with the news and I want to see this new game, but in parallel, I'm afraid this one will follow the same path as SLOOTER.

Jun 22, 2018
Wow I thought he wouldn't make a new game probably ever again, as he said himself. I'm partly happy with the news and I want to see this new game, but in parallel, I'm afraid this one will follow the same path as SLOOTER.
He's charging less, so I think he learned his lesson with that, but now the game he's making looks painfully generic and too vanilla to be getting a lot of attention.

Reactions: Django_Farney

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Not this time. The game is finished. Just a short quick-bite 15-20 minutes thing. Art is beautiful, no gameplay.

"Give an Imp a chance" success probably won't happen again.

NSFWDave69

Sep 10, 2020
There are so many notes and tidbits in the code for this game, you can tell how overly ambitious the dev was. Since it's gzdoom I'd love to try my hand at modding the game to but I'll have to learn how
Going third person reveals this fantastic placeholder lol.
A sign that reads TURN OFF THAT CAMERA YOU'RE HURTING MY FEELINGS
I'm not a great artist but if I can photobash some sprites together I can set up a working third person death cam :unsure:

Apr 8, 2019
Looks like there's a new-ish game by the same dev.
I was so hyped to see this guy come back and make titles again. But of course I open the page and see it's yet another one of those fucking rpgmaker games where static nsfw pictures are stapled onto a generic story and extremely mid graphics.

Man, my smile has never dropped so fast.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes