Tool RPGM SLR Translator - Offline JP to EN Translation for RPG Maker VX, VX Ace, MV, and MZ

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I've released v1.104.
I've implemented the purple tag changes and made 2 more translator entries for Google and Levi. They use the same script protection stuff as SLR. Google might produce a bit weird results because it's using the dictionary system, but Google always produces weird results anyway.

And because this was part of some feedback I got as not obvious:
You can actually search by tag if you use the target drop-down menu:
searchbytag.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
in what game does kira daidouji from arcana heart appear?
This thread is about SLR Translator.
How about you actually play a game for once instead of piling up 500 more?
When is your next "Hoarders Anonymous" meeting? :Kappa:

Also Kira is a common name throughout the world. It has completely different meaning depending on region.
(These are not the only meanings in those regions, just examples for how varied this shit is.)

It can mean "(Beam of)Light" in India, "Like a God" in Egypt, "Black" or "Dark haired" in some parts of the West "Beloved Mistress" in Russia, It was the name of a historical Clan in Japan and is sometimes used for something cute for whatever reason.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
This thread is about SLR Translator.
How about you actually play a game for once instead of piling up 500 more?
When is your next "Hoarders Anonymous" meeting? :Kappa:

Also Kira is a common name throughout the world. It has completely different meaning depending on region.
(These are not the only meanings in those regions just examples for how varied this shit is.)

It can mean "(Beam of)Light" in India, "Like a God" in Egypt, "Black" or "Dark haired" in some parts of the West "Beloved Mistress" in Russia, It was the name of a historical Clan in Japan and is sometimes used for something cute for whatever reason.
hey i wish i had more time to play games XD :cry:
also nope that won't fly here
that's kira daidouji
AND she's with a slime? that's the slime she fights with in the game
come on

though tbh i never liked her that much, but other arcana girls? man now that's real talk there
so if this is an h-game with arcana heart characters then you better spill the beans
if she's the only girl, well, i can live not knowing

she also speaks the same way as her, 1% chance that's not actually her

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
hey i wish i had more time to play games XD :cry:
also nope that won't fly here
that's kira daidouji
AND she's with a slime? that's the slime she fights with in the game
come on

though tbh i never liked her that much, but other arcana girls? man now that's real talk there
so if this is an h-game with arcana heart characters then you better spill the beans
if she's the only girl, well, i can live not knowing

she also speaks the same way as her, 1% chance that's not actually her
It's a game I got a bug report for a few days ago and it can't be shared on this website.
Stop derailing my thread.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
it's understandable then
i didn't ask you to share it though
it's not the first time i've asked you for a sauce of a game and sometimes you tell, sometimes you don't for whatever stupid reason you have, but you don't owe me anything, you can do whatever the fuck you want really
you're right that i'm derailing the thread though, so back on topic, have you fixed the word wrap issue yet? with this update i mean
to date there hasn't been a SINGLE game where it has gotten it right, some text always goes out of bounds

as a tip for everyone, you can use mtool to shrink the font size in real time
it's a weird workaround, but it's the things we have to do, in all fariness no tool is perfect

wait, surely me mentioning another tool is okay, right shisaye? or do i edit this post and delete that mention of it?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
it's understandable then
i didn't ask you to share it though
it's not the first time i've asked you for a sauce of a game and sometimes you tell, sometimes you don't for whatever stupid reason you have, but you don't owe me anything, you can do whatever the fuck you want really
you're right that i'm derailing the thread though, so back on topic, have you fixed the word wrap issue yet? with this update i mean
to date there hasn't been a SINGLE game where it has gotten it right, some text always goes out of bounds

as a tip for everyone, you can use mtool to shrink the font size in real time
it's a weird workaround, but it's the things we have to do, in all fariness no tool is perfect

wait, surely me mentioning another tool is okay, right shisaye? or do i edit this post and delete that mention of it?
What on earth are you talking about? stint and size are right 99% of the time if you actually follow the tutorial and change the font.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
here's one example i translated using 1.102

光のステラキューレ
it doesn't have a thread here though
NSFW
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1729035960929.png

sometimes text goes out of bounds to the right which is most of the time and other times below

don't worry about it
i can use the mtool workaround instead of wrapping using different settings, extracting, replacing, testing different fonts, fontsizes and having to close the game and run it again