LustyAjax

Jan 9, 2022
I'd recommend at the start when it gives you the options choose Easy and Fast. And in the next update (also the final one) there will be an upgrade system for the chambers to add to their conversion power as well. On hard I think the game should last around 200 days-ish. If you are just doing story mode though, choose fast at the start and you can probably skip through it all quickly.
oh i forgot all about that setting in the options menu. i was playing on easy already though so i was getting pretty frustrated with how long conversions were taking. i think maybe having the difficulty choice automatically change that setting would be a slightly better way of handling that. then if someone wants to increase or decrease it manually they can.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Still not available for Android, Anax?
That particular release hasn't gone to the public yet, outside of steam and itch. But when those people get the next, which is also the last, update which is Janice, then the Android version will come here to the public for free. You're just going to have to wait, but I can assure you it will be out by Halloween at the latest. Because even if my new release isn't done I'm still going to release that version here as my yearly Halloween treat!

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
That particular release hasn't gone to the public yet, outside of steam and itch. But when those people get the next, which is also the last, update which is Janice, then the Android version will come here to the public for free. You're just going to have to wait, but I can assure you it will be out by Halloween at the latest. Because even if my new release isn't done I'm still going to release that version here as my yearly Halloween treat!
U rock! Cheers! Happy early Halloween to you and your's and please always keep those creative juices flowing and festering and rotting and mutating and growing.

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
In regards to your rating, just so you know, spacezombie , the text is currently place holder and in the final release (which I am working on right now), there are hive upgrades that make the chambers convert women faster. So, this alpha version of the game is not the real deal. So, hopefully when she's all finished up and polished, you will consider changing the rating.

Reactions: Cleaner20

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
In regards to your rating, just so you know, spacezombie , the text is currently place holder and in the final release (which I am working on right now), there are hive upgrades that make the chambers convert women faster. So, this alpha version of the game is not the real deal. So, hopefully when she's all finished up and polished, you will consider changing the rating.
Played the game and i love the transformation process. My favorite one is the Absinthe transformation. The reason is the same one about why i am not a fan of the other women and how they look. What do i mean by that? The Mushroom woman is a 10/10, transformation looks absolutely total, skin, flesh, everything while the other women either have small changes (Trixie, Evelin) or have obvious bodyparts that seem stitched to them rather than being a natural growth from their body (Spider Justine). Chieko face looks too human, barely untouched and her original hair still being unchanged doesn't help.
I don't know how modeling works, how you got those models and the limitations they have but would it be too much to ask to touch those girls more? Make their new bodyparts look more natural as if their flesh was used to grow them rather than being added (hard to explain), change their human face to be more alien, add tentacle hair if possible etc. Take this as a friendly criticism as i, being here, have no right to demand but since i like your game i feel that i can make a suggestion or two.
What you do about that is entirely up to you. Cheers.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah unfortunately I don't have any way of making it any more professional than I already have. Just the nature of the beast. But I appreciate the feedback!

Reactions: bobi121

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Just a head's up fans, I have opened the FINAL commissions for SB:C. If you have wanted to see any of the units, ladies and aliens, having a corruptive good time- this is your last chance to get a commission. I am already at 4/8 in one day, so they are going fast as usual. I MIGHT go more than 8 just because it is the last time we will ever have commissions on this game. So, as usual, check out my before you reach out to me on Discord for your commission! Thank you, Anaxverse fans!
COMMISSION ANNOUNCE.jpg

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Says mega link is terminated. Thats too bad too cause Ive been waiting for the android version to come out for a while now ☠
As far as the MEGA thing on here, the mods make those, you can always bookmark the folder I keep my versions in that I post everywhere though:

As far as the Android version, itis coming out next week actually, for Halloween.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
As far as the MEGA thing on here, the mods make those, you can always bookmark the folder I keep my versions in that I post everywhere though:

Mega

As far as the Android version, itis coming out next week actually, for Halloween.
Thank you Anax & Happy Halloween my friend ~☠

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Hey quick question if someone would be so kind as to enlighten me...
Can this game be played with Joiplay on Android??? The reason I am asking is because I saw somewhere that Anax said his games could be played utilizing Joiplay so I downloaded it and im finally figuring out how to half-ass use it, ☠

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hey quick question if someone would be so kind as to enlighten me...
Can this game be played with Joiplay on Android??? The reason I am asking is because I saw somewhere that Anax said his games could be played utilizing Joiplay so I downloaded it and im finally figuring out how to half-ass use it, ☠
Yes it can be you have to use that file from the folder I link. However like I said if you can just wait a couple more days you'll be able to play an actual Android version of this.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Yes it can be you have to use that file from the folder I link. However like I said if you can just wait a couple more days you'll be able to play an actual Android version of this.
I'm sorry my friend I'm normally a very patient person. I'm just so anxious and excited to finally get to play it and I'm so used to being let down that its almost a foreign concept to me for someone to actually follow thru with whatever they commit to in a timely fashion. I'll wait for the Android version. Thanks for your time and patience with me & thanks for the Android version. I'm actually a bit of a writer myself so maybe someday we can collaborate.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

All of Amelia William's content is now LIVE for your Halloween treat!

v0.8.7 - 2023.10.25
- First release for Android OS
- Added Amelia Williams and her entire content/conversion
- Added Aggressive Absinthe Commissioned Bad End
- Added Dark Deadly Duo Bad End
- Added Extra Evelyn Evil Bad End
- Added Station Indoctrination Bad End
- Added Tricksy Trixie Commissioned Bad End
- Added some End of Week conversations, last release will have more.
- Updated Barracks Screen for upgrade systems coming in the next/final release.
- FINAL EVER SB:C Commissions ($250) opened 5/8 sold, so 3 left to buy. Last chance.
- New Game Recommended

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes