Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
Really enjoy the dialouge between npcs and what is implemented so far. If I had a suggestion, I would request the ability to visually customize what "phase" the girls are in once you reach the endgame. For some of them(IMO anyway), I'd say they look most attractive at phase 3 or 4 instead of fully transformed.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Really enjoy the dialouge between npcs and what is implemented so far. If I had a suggestion, I would request the ability to visually customize what "phase" the girls are in once you reach the endgame. For some of them(IMO anyway), I'd say they look most attractive at phase 3 or 4 instead of fully transformed.
If you copy and paste all the art that you like and then rename them, let's say you like T3, then set all those at T3, they will show up in the dialogues like that. Obviously, I am not about to rerender thousands of harem chamber pics though lol but it will work in the dialogue for you. Glad you liked it!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Do we have the option to have the very short birth scene not to have blurred out?

I got it once with justine (maybe a bug) but would like to remove the blur xD

Edit: Presumably I was clicking to fast during the scenes. If you let them play out the girls are for a short time not blurred.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah the main focus there is to see what the unit is, if you want to see what the women look like you can go into the image folder and there is all the art there.

Sep 11, 2017
Are there any scenes with the girls after they come back from the chambers? For example when someone comes back from the spore chamber and Absinthe says that she wants to eat her out.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Are there any scenes with the girls after they come back from the chambers? For example when someone comes back from the spore chamber and Absinthe says that she wants to eat her out.
Not outside the speaking. It would be way too much work for the thousands of possible render combinations to do sex scenes.

Onayepheton

Mar 19, 2019
So .. I loaded my old save in this newer version & for some reason every battle I only fight full groups of survivors now .. not sure if that's a bug.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It could be, you could always make a new save if you want, but I expect to have this entire game completed hopefully before halloween. Which means there's going to be more changes to the battle phase anyway, so you may just want to hold off on the battle phase part for now.

glamdring1

Sep 14, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something. I get that some chambers seem to be more effective on some girls but no matter which chambers I use, it seems like conversion status doesn't really go up by any significant amount. Is it supposed to take 100s of days to increase conversion significantly(in which case that is a dumb amount of grind) or am I missing something obvious?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It's based on if you chose Easy Medium or Hard, and is still being balanced. The woman that will take the longest is Evelyn as every room affects her equally. However, the others all will get significantly more conversion based on certain chambers.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
How do you make mimics in the combat minigame?
They are not in the game yet, because of some of the changes that we're going to make, they don't really serve a point for their original existence. So I might end up changing them to an actual fighting unit.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I tried playing like 5 times on Gamecore but I just get going good and it crashes on me so I'm trying to download the PC version and see if I can play it. Thank you for sharing your art
With Joiplay it's a third party thing and I don't really know how it works but some have used it, however, the next free public release coming up is made for Android as a version specifically for the first time ever and my games will do so going forward.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
With Joiplay it's a third party thing and I don't really know how it works but some have used it, however, the next free public release coming up is made for Android as a version specifically for the first time ever and my games will do so going forward.
Thank you so much because I love your work and I am seriously considering supporting your future projects financially Any idea when the Android version may be available??! Thank you once again

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you so much because I love your work and I am seriously considering supporting your future projects financially Any idea when the Android version may be available??! Thank you once again
It has made the trickledown rounds on my Patreon and just released on , so maybe in a month or so. Not long.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It is with immense excitement that SB:C goes into Early Access on Steam and is now available for purchase! What a milestone! Thank you, fans!

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes