anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The Anax as a small QoL suggestion, would it be possible to put vertical lines to mark where the transformation thresholds are when checking the conversion status of each woman?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The Anax as a small QoL suggestion, would it be possible to put vertical lines to mark where the transformation thresholds are when checking the conversion status of each woman?
Not sure on this, actually. I'll ask Mars if little guidelines can be put in place with the code.

Reactions: anubis1970

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Isn't that an art issue? Drawing interval marks on the images used for the bars isn't a code thing.
I don't think so, unless maybe I have to make two images? Maybe he can make little lines that turn on or off (since I don't want to see them). Anyway, thanks for asking!

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
So heads up, multiple conversion scenes are corrupted and crash game progress back to the main menu should you hit ignore. Abby's second conversion scene and Justine's third transition scene does this for me so far. I haven't hit any others just yet but I'm going to take a break from the game for now.

Edit: I've found a temporary work around for now on the crashes. If you save right before the conversion scene and exit out of the game completely then load back in, it should dodge around crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Anax

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.7.1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: t727

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Ah the Anax strikes again! This is your reason for being, never stop creating corruption games (y) I hope one day you'll get filthy rich and spread your esoterica across your dev team :whistle::coffee:

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
Coder of this project here, apologies for some of the error that have been seen by people. Attach is an updated file which you can put into your game folder and will fix some of the issues at lest, mostly ones in combat and ones with the memory chamber.

With this updated file if you are not playing with combat this will fix the memory chamber so you can see the scenes again properly as the new variables that it works on now will be updated based on the corruption level of the women if you are running from a 0.6.0 or earlier save.

However if you are playing with combat I would very strongly recommend you start a new save as the strings used in choosing the enemy units will have several typos that will cause errors if that string is randomly chosen and due to how this string is generated it is very hard to set up a fix like was done to the memory chamber.

Both of these systems were heavily reworked in this update so while starting from a new save is annoying it is something that is hard to avoid so my apologies, but of the bright side you get to see all these lovely women corrupted again and with the addition of more women the returns are more dynamic.

As for the issue that some people have reported with the looping of corruption scenes I have not been able to repeat this and from looking at the code can not see anything that could cause this so I am not sure what is going on with this but if you have had this occur please give me details of what you did before it happened and hopefully I can get a fix for this issue as well.

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
Are you talking about in the progress chamber?

Master of Puppets there is a bit of code that would be needed to add this but it would be pretty simple

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Are you talking about in the progress chamber?
Yes. Just simple vertical lines showing where the transformation thresholds are. I don't know how easy or difficult that would be, but if it's possible it would be appreciated.

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
Apologies again but the file I posted earlier will cause issues in the 0.7.1 version, due to some references to a new system that is only in the 0.8.0 version so please use this file instead.

anubis1970 ok yeah that should be easy enough to add if Anax is fine with it.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Apologies again but the file I posted earlier will cause issues in the 0.7.1 version, due to some references to a new system that is only in the 0.8.0 version so please use this file instead.

anubis1970 ok yeah that should be easy enough to add if Anax is fine with it.
Sure! Depending on how intrusive it is on the art, I might want the option to turn them on or off, but if it is just low opacity lines at the right places, that's probably fine.

Reactions: anubis1970

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Is Janice next?
Yes, she's the last one. Oh, well, that is that Amelia won the last patron poll so the $30 and up patrons have her now, tomorrow that drops to the $20 as the trickledown continues. But Amelia is the next one to release publicly. Then Janice is the next one and I'll be all finished up but for battle phase and polish.

Reactions: rdblev and Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes