The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The Lore Game is in progress now!

My Discord -

Oldmannogains

Jun 27, 2021
Hmmm, maybe someone already said that, but i think conversion stages need some interaction of girls between them, in separate section. Not like simple conversation like "blah-blah-blah, this place is awfull, i want to go home", but some kind of corruptable hub, where they can hang together, sharing their thoughts maybe even healing corrupt states, to make game more challenging!

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hmmm, maybe someone already said that, but i think conversion stages need some interaction of girls between them, in separate section. Not like simple conversation like "blah-blah-blah, this place is awfull, i want to go home", but some kind of corruptable hub, where they can hang together, sharing their thoughts maybe even healing corrupt states, to make game more challenging!
Thank you for the feedback, and some have said that. If I had the time, I would do so, but with all the possible interactions based on the multitude of conversion levels, the number of possible conversations would be astronomical. Sadly, this mortal coil of mine will not last forever, so I have to do the best I can with the time I have. And, you have to also remember, SB:C here is just a side project compared to my novels from which SB:C comes. Still, I appreciate the feedback, but to write all that, it'd take days, possibly weeks, and for very little payoff for the game itself. The production time vs payoff just does not add up for me.

Last edited:

Oldmannogains

Jun 27, 2021
Sadly, but nevermind. As a gamer with variuos experience, i see a potential in that one and think that my thoughts may be of help. Maybe its not for TBS part of gameplay (although some scenes can be implemented in this section and make it a bit immersive (and hotter)), but for other things with slowing corrupting and despair (that turn in submission and lust later) is TOP of quality on my memory.
I know that things take their time and this project almost experimental spinnoff (and knowing that fact i'm just a guy from the 'net, that saying nonsense)and you and your team have more important things to do, but i hope, from time to time that you will polish this game more and more turning it into perfect diamond

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oldmannogains - Well, it's mostly me, and then a I have volunteer programmer that helps get stuff into working order on SB:C, but otherwise I do all the art, writing, and even a lot of coding on this project. But, I like to set expectations, and once this is done, the odds are I will not ever come work on it again (it's actually the least fun project I have made over this last 8 years). But as far as polish goes, you're playing an older version here, but the finished product at v1.0 should be polished and finished up.

Now, in regards to your request, maybe if I show you the number of possible combinations for all 8 women to interact like you are asking, and even assuming they only have ONE possible dialogue at any conversion level (in other words, if they are all at N lvl they repeat the same thing until even one of them becomes T1 and then that new combo stays the same until that one becomes T2 or a different one becomes T1), then we have 6^8 combinations. So that you comprehend what you are asking, I would have to write, 1,679,616 possible combinations of dialogue. Again, this is even if they are repetitive and don't have possible chances at saying different things.

However, I love my fans, and if you are willing to write the 1,679,616 possible combinations of dialogue lol I will put it in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It sucks that you haven't enjoyed this project as much as your others, but I gotta say I really respect that you have a pretty clearly defined scope for this project and are sticking to it. The kind of content you put out isn't something I'm normally into, but you write so well that I've played almost all your games.

On a completely random side note, the link in your patreon to your free interactive novels is broken, it links to "tfgamessite.com" rather than "tfgames.site" They changed domains at some point.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It sucks that you haven't enjoyed this project as much as your others, but I gotta say I really respect that you have a pretty clearly defined scope for this project and are sticking to it. The kind of content you put out isn't something I'm normally into, but you write so well that I've played almost all your games.

On a completely random side note, the link in your patreon to your free interactive novels is broken, it links to "tfgamessite.com" rather than "tfgames.site" They changed domains at some point.
Oh thanks! Yeah, the novels are so much more fun to make since they have such a HUGE amount of variation and story. SB:C is very boring and repetitive to me as a writer and artist because it's just the same darn thing over... and over... and over. Dialogue has to be short, and the pictures are almost all the same. In a novel, we might see 150 or more transitions, like I think in D:BB, Abby has 200 different transformations in the bad ends, and that is fun to see. It is fun to write and do the art because of the variety. I think a lot of people like SB:C, but compared to my novels this is just not really fun for me to make. Still, I always finish what I start and I am just looking forward to being able to move on. lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Now, in regards to your request, maybe if I show you the number of possible combinations for all 8 women to interact like you are asking, and even assuming they only have ONE possible dialogue at any conversion level (in other words, if they are all at N lvl they repeat the same thing until even one of them becomes T1 and then that new combo stays the same until that one becomes T2 or a different one becomes T1), then we have 6^8 combinations. So that you comprehend what you are asking, I would have to write, 1,679,616 possible combinations of dialogue. Again, this is even if they are repetitive and don't have possible chances at saying different things.

However, I love my fans, and if you are willing to write the 1,679,616 possible combinations of dialogue lol I will put it in.
Those combinations can be cut down a lot depending on how the scenes are programmed, but it would still be a lot of writing yes. Perhaps something to consider for a future possible spinoff game might be a trainer type with just one or two girls, and featuring a wider variety of scenarios? That would cut the repetition down a bit.

Reactions: The Anax

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
Those combinations can be cut down a lot depending on how the scenes are programmed, but it would still be a lot of writing yes. Perhaps something to consider for a future possible spinoff game might be a trainer type with just one or two girls, and featuring a wider variety of scenarios? That would cut the repetition down a bit.
Yeah so I am working with Anax to add something similar in idea of this to the game, rough idea right now is that at the end of each week you will get a random scene of a conversation between two women, which is stil a bit of work getting it adding but is more manageable and will be less repetitive then the same scene each day.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Running a poll on patreon regarding playing the Lore Game:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
PublicReleaseV0.7.1.png

Ok, new release it out! The mods will add their download mirrors. Be advised that I plan on trying out an Android version for testing here on Sunday or Monday! Anyway, enjoy! And those of you that invest in my hard work- thank you!

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Ok, new release it out! The mods will add their download mirrors. Be advised that I plan on trying out an Android version for testing here on Sunday or Monday! Anyway, enjoy! And those of you that invest in my hard work- thank you!
Hey, great update, man. You really make the most of what you have available to you.
Also (spoiler: unsolicited advice from an outside party that you should skip if you're not open/accepting of it), just wanted to comment that you should look out for yourself. If you're wishing your wife would leave you, that's your inner voice telling you what you should do to take care of yourself. No one has any right to keep you emotionally captive: that's called abuse, man. Just sitting there and waiting is making it worse for everyone. You can work to repair the relationship of course, but if you're seriously wishing she would leave you, then just leave her yourself. It will save you time and anxiety (and maybe more). I realize it's tough and scary with a kid, but it's honestly better for them in the long run to be around happy, separate parents than to grow up in a contentious environment.

Also it's weird I know this much about you.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
cell943 - I appreciate it. I don't have any children with her, but anyway, I'll just see how things go with my wife. Anyway, glad you like the update!

Lucifer84 - I'm shocked you've missed all my games all this time! But after 8 years I have proven time and again, I complete what I start! I love it! As long as people are willing to invest in my work on Patreon, I can keep doing what I love forever! Anyway, be sure to check out all the interactive novels that this game is based on!

Reactions: Lucifer84
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes