The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
wonder if these image bugs are already fixed in 0.6.0. Just wanna know if I should keep reporting these or nah.

I think Mars is planning to fix them all, but if you have more, feel free to do a big screenshot dump on my Discord in the Bugs channel.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Enjoying all the commissioned Bad Ends in this game, and thinking of buying one of your own? Please watch this first!

1667518838815.png

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
I am searching through this forums for some sort of help is there a walkthrough that I need to follow to be able to convert or due i just stumble on through multiple things and see which sticks?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I am searching through this forums for some sort of help is there a walkthrough that I need to follow to be able to convert or due i just stumble on through multiple things and see which sticks?
There will be a free strategy guide on the final release, and I have a cheat sheet pinned in the Spoiler Channel on my Discord. However, since one can cheat via the Preferences Menu on how many trip to the rooms it takes to convert a woman, there's not much to it. If you want to play it as intended (and are not familiar with a lot of the Anaxverse characters to determine their weaknesses), then you can always check the Stats on the women after every trip to a chamber. Different chambers will have different effects on the ladies. Conversely, you can send women to most chambers, and no matter what, even if it is infinitesimal increments, they will eventually convert.

Reactions: Ausdric

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
There will be a free strategy guide on the final release, and I have a cheat sheet pinned in the Spoiler Channel on my Discord. However, since one can cheat via the Preferences Menu on how many trip to the rooms it takes to convert a woman, there's not much to it. If you want to play it as intended (and are not familiar with a lot of the Anaxverse characters to determine their weaknesses), then you can always check the Stats on the women after every trip to a chamber. Different chambers will have different effects on the ladies. Conversely, you can send women to most chambers, and no matter what, even if it is infinitesimal increments, they will eventually convert.
Thank you for the info.

Reactions: The Anax

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
DNA Deskription for ladies says at the and what chamber the most effective. But, i personally did "circle rounds", every new tier changes images and dialogs, there are even some changes for some minions sex and for every torture chamber tool.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Wasn't there a renpy "coded" plugin the translated from whatever dictionary directed from within it towards your project?
It essentially made any project translated at the cost of the dictionary size and the coder knowing the correct punctuation for translated works.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Wasn't there a renpy "coded" plugin the translated from whatever dictionary directed from within it towards your project?
It essentially made any project translated at the cost of the dictionary size and the coder knowing the correct punctuation for translated works.
Not sure. If it works anything like this MTL stuff, I don't think it would be professional enough for me to use. If it is some sort of new AI thing and it's incredibly accurate, then I'd definitely consider using it. I'll ask my fan that programs for me.

Edit: okay apparently it is inside of my Renpy games. So he may already have access to it, but according to the programmer, it is like that MTL stuff and basically can spout off a bunch of nonsense. f you notice chapter 1 is now in German, and everything in this release is in Latin American spanish. That was all translated by fans, and should be completely readable and accurate. (Went into Giggle Night mode there lol)

I'll just take this opportunity to once again advertise that if you speak a language other than english, I will give you a free commissioned bad end ($250 value) if you will translate the game for me til the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aazkaal

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
A couple random thoughts in no particular order:
  • Will there be a "bad end" for every Infectulon unit capable of converting humans?
  • I've been getting a bug where, when multiple girls are supposed to give birth on the same day, only one of them does, and the others' status changes to "gives birth in 0 days". This can happen multiple times in a row, such that girls can get to -1 day, etc.
  • The tutorial says that, in the final version, we will only be able to send one girl to one location per day. Does that mean we can send each girl to one location every day? or will it be only a single girl out of all of them? I'm hoping for the former, because the latter would be very, very slow.
  • There's a bug or an oversight in which, if you fully convert one girl (e.g. Trixie) before ever sending another one to a relevant chamber (e.g. Justine to the binaural chamber), the converted girl will show up unconverted during the cutscene which plays after the initial visit to that chamber.
  • Starting from T2, the girls start having sex with one another after their visits to the various chambers—would it be possible to add scenes showing this?
  • If no one's approached you to translate the game into French before, I'd be willing to do it in exchange for a bad end. Do you need a voiceover for the intro part as well? because I don't know if I'd be able to provide that, unfortunately.
  • Speaking of the intro, it reminded me a lot of this LMAO:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
muschi26 - Thanks! I'll cover this all one by one.

The Bad Ends in this title are commissions only ($250 each), so it will just depend on how many people pay for my time and work, but I'd love that!

That bug is known.

You will be able to send each woman to a room, meaning you can send all 8 to different rooms or the same room or whatever you want. But once they have been used that day, their portrait will gray out.

That will change by final release, right now I do not have the wherewithal to bother writing all the countless extra possibilities, and will likely do some kind of generic dialogue in these situations to save production time when I get around to it someday.

Probably will not ever render scenes with them having sex with each other as it would be a titanic number of possible hookups as with the Harem Chamber, and would exponentially get wild. It already is just with the harem chamber. THOUSANDS of renders, and thousands and thousands of hours of work. (And yet I give it all free).

That's a great offer! I am currently purging my translators because a bunch of them vanished and bailed on me, so I may take you up on that. Contact me in Discord please and I can chat with you. There might already be a Frenchman ahead of you, but I'll see. However, translation for SB:C is not to happen until the final release as all dialogue is currently placeholder and it will be updated somewhat in time. So all translations are currently for Giggle Night that I need.

No, that is a voice actor that I hired. I think you'd just have to talk to Mars, the programming fan that helps me with these, and if/when I do translating on SB:C, maybe put subtitles?

It's unsurprising about the intro as I am nearing 50 years old, so I grew up with lots of 70s 80s and 90s type shows and movies that sound like this and it's why my games all have that kind of feel to them.

Thanks again!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
1670099048959.png That's right, after the last two years, we are on the final poll! So $5 and up investors, head over and vote on the next woman to mind control and corrupt on SB:C!

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
There's a point I don't understand. If one of the units mates with a female, is it actually the master who mates with the female?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
There's a point I don't understand. If one of the units mates with a female, is it actually the master who mates with the female?
No, it’s one unit of that species. As far as I understand it, the overlord is an incorporeal entity, although he can control an avatar, which he uses as a temporary body for e.g. the sex scenes in the harem chamber with fully-corrupted girls, and this avatar can’t produce offspring. (That’s one thing I would’ve wished for, personally: the ability for the overlord to impregnate the girls. Maybe once the girls have fully been assimilated, they become compatible with him?)

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes