The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Interesting game.

A bit too grindy I think for the conversion part of the girls, and personally not a fan of the models for the final forms, depending on the character think the second/third to last transformation is the best. The lack of hair for Justine for example kinda is a put off for me but too each their own.
While I gave a lot of variation for human to full alien to give folks at least one version of each girl to enjoy for their own preferences, in regards to your grinding comment- in preferences you can change the number of visits to the chambers if you want. It can be as fast or slow as you desire.

Jun 3, 2017
While I gave a lot of variation for human to full alien to give folks at least one version of each girl to enjoy for their own preferences, in regards to your grinding comment- in preferences you can change the number of visits to the chambers if you want. It can be as fast or slow as you desire.
Oh. I did see that settings and thought it was a limit as in "You can perform 30 actions per day" before the game would force the day to end and move you on to the battles.

And not trying to tell you how to make your own game, but one possible modification for the "complete monsterification not my cup of tea" could be a slider in preferences to set the character models to display at a set limit. As in, I think level 4 is the best for Justine, set that to 4, and any time it would call the image for 5, call 4 instead.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh. I did see that settings and thought it was a limit as in "You can perform 30 actions per day" before the game would force the day to end and move you on to the battles.

And not trying to tell you how to make your own game, but one possible modification for the "complete monsterification not my cup of tea" could be a slider in preferences to set the character models to display at a set limit. As in, I think level 4 is the best for Justine, set that to 4, and any time it would call the image for 5, call 4 instead.
No don't think it's be very feasible, especially since you seldom see them at 5 outside the harem chamber and even then that's all sexual scenes. They virtually never show up after 5.

Utopia-VII

Oct 28, 2022
Not native in English... I hope the following could be properly understood.

Very nice game! I became quite fascinated by your ideas of corruption. For me, Abby really turns one on.

I’m wondering, in combat are buffs given by converted girls / some special properties of monsters working properly? I also noted that I cannot acquire ’mimicked’ and several ‘hybrid’s during gameplay, even if I found some of their combat pics in the file.

P.S. I doubt the combat system is not yet balanced? I started playing this game since four girls were available, and after approximately 200 rounds my units can no longer maintain their number. Now with 5 girls things seem to get better, but I suppose the balance would still be broken within more rounds. Is there any plan to deal with this?

P.P.S. Looking forward to the Rose version! Probably a few more weeks to wait?

Rem is the best

Jun 4, 2021
Sorry for asking this but can this game play on android? Cause i'm poor and can't get myself a PC
Great looking game for me
I always try to find these kind of game but can hardly find a good game

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Utopia-VII - Thank you! I am glad you enjoy it! This is of course still alpha, and that is a placer holder combat system at the moment. I plan to have it rebuilt from the ground up before final release, so for now, take it more as a proof-of-concept. And yes, the buffs and mimics and hybrids are not in for now. They will be once the Battle Phase gets its overhaul and polished.

In regards to Rose, her full content is now live to my $5 and up patrons. That release will go live here when I finish the next woman. However, I also create Giggle Night, so I jump back and forth between these two games. So it will be a while before she goes live.

Rem is the best - Well, I cannot make this Renpy game specifically for Android, if you look in my main post here, you will see a specific section for Android users that COULD help you. However it is using third party apps, and I cannot 100% guarantee it.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
There is still the problem that those preferences don't seem to be permanently saved, and are reset after the game quits.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Is there a console command to make a pregnant prisoner give birth? I'm having a problem with Chieko's countdown:

BirthIssue.PNG

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
1667271236552.png
ok for some reason trixie and justine just aren't compatible being in one scene lmao. Seems like most image bugs seem to come from those two together

Reactions: The Anax

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I have a question the bonuses to units are they gradually increased at Tiers 1-4 or on - off until tier 5 only?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have a question the bonuses to units are they gradually increased at Tiers 1-4 or on - off until tier 5 only?
They are not currently implemented. Battle Phase is currently a proof of concept in this alpha version and will be rebuilt from the ground up to be in line with the level of professionalism fans expect of Anaxverse material.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Saw multiple mentions of "bad ends". Can anyone explain what it means, in this particular game? If it's related to battles, I likely would pass, as they're not fun to me in the current state (good to know that it's placeholder).

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The "bad ends": in one place found in the game they are mini animations, stories; depicting how some mutations are made from humans the survivors, fighters or soldiers.
I haven't come across a bad end of the game as of yet, day 12.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Aazkaal - on this particular one of my games, the bad ends are unlocked in the memory chamber. They are through commissions only, $250 each. As you know most of my other games have hundreds of bad ends, in this particular game the bad ends refer to endings happening to the humans. And as the Over-Master you will be able to see these.

Reactions: Aazkaal

LefantisXXX

Sep 30, 2021
Did I get it right, we play as a Hive Mind? No human dude who secretly command them? And most crusial, no way to fuck Alora?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Did I get it right, we play as a Hive Mind? No human dude who secretly command them? And most crusial, no way to fuck Alora?
We are the hive mind from my SB:I novel from many years ago, yes. And no there is no sex between Alora and the Over-Master's avatar it uses.

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
1667318637943.png
wonder if these image bugs are already fixed in 0.6.0. Just wanna know if I should keep reporting these or nah.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes