Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
Yeah. But seeing the dev is working on a new game with almost the same exact setting, and not mentioned this game in over 1.5 years on his patreon, does seems to place this game in the very far back of the back burner.
You mean Red Sakura Mansion?

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Yes, that's right, the Slut Trainer on hold. It was my first project in gamedev and, judging by the feedback from the players, the game was very bad. I stopped development Slut Trainer, drew conclusions, and focused on a new product - Red Sakura Mansion . I don't know why keep making a product that no one likes.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Yes, that's right, the Slut Trainer on hold. It was my first project in gamedev and, judging by the feedback from the players, the game was very bad. I stopped development Slut Trainer, drew conclusions, and focused on a new product - Red Sakura Mansion . I don't know why keep making a product that no one likes.
There are at least a few of us that liked this. Hope you decide to revamp it at some point once you finish RSM.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Over 1.5 years since the last update and this status makes it sound like it won't be revisited, anyway.

Marked as Abandoned. If a new release comes out, we will change the status accordingly.

Reactions: TinWoodman555

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Totally disagree. I very much enjoyed Slut Trainer.
After the 1st failed "milking" contest, I was hoping/waiting for more!!
- (I am willing to bet, That the biggest part of game 'displeasure' was that 'male player' complained.
they did NOT want to be female MC (Dorothy) getting f*cked by everyone;
They wanted to be the NCP who got to f*ck Dorothy.)

I REALLY Hope, at some point, you might return and 'finish' ST, or add another version.
- A chance for Dorothy to Win next "milking" contest.
- a chance to earn more $$$ for Emerald City, so she can go Home,...
- or maybe an option where Dorothy Has a chance to Go Home, but She is 'So corrupted' now;
that she decides to stay in OZ and have FUN!!
- Maybe start New Adventure. Dorothy decides to 'Go Home', as she is fed up with the men in OZ;
she is still a very horny c*ck craving Slut; finding new ways to make $$$ and have Lots of Sex.

- It has been awhile since I last played this; 1st milking contest (EoC),
maybe, hoping for some 'looping'; she retains her progress, but she Has to repeat Events
to get to Next years' "milking" contest. (And keeps going Until She Wins!)

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I don't understand the belief that the game was bad, I enjoy it so much I was about to subscribe to the lowest tier on Patreon just to get v9.03 instead of v9.02. I would still subscribe to Patreon if work were to continue on this project, it just doesn't seem worth even a months sub if there is no further content coming.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Think I might be stuck before the final quest. I did all three trainings but had not yet purchased the dildo. Says I need to train with the dildo but also says my training is finished? Am screwed? Anyone have a save?

May 2, 2020
you can use arc_unpacker found on github

-------------------------
Edit coz I feel like helping:

1. move arc_unpacker.exe and the subfolder "etc" to your game folder, rename the SlutTrainer (ENF)v5.exe to SlutTrainerv5.exe (we don't want brackets or spacebars in our names)
2. make and run a .bat file in game dir including this code:

arc_unpacker --dec=microsoft/exe SlutTrainerv5.exe

3. open the new SlutTrainerv5~.exe folder in your game directory and extract extra_data with winrar
(7z or winzip might work too) this gives you all gamefiles, including the CGs! :p

It should be possible to extract everything without a bat-file via drag and drop the .exe on arc_unpacker.exe too... this method can take very long tho as it will try to detect the decoders.
The first method should save you some time and is therefore recommended.
Sorry to bother you again.
I used to use this method to be feasible, but I haven't played games on this type of platform for a long time. Now I'm trying to unpack again, but the EXTRA.DATA file doesn't appear. Is it an update? I still used the one you sent before

JustASancho

Jun 10, 2022
I'd like to add tmy little opinion. The following of feedback from a community mostly of men who get jealous over fictional characters and their stories isn't the place anyone should look for feedback on while developing female prot, and any sharing of the protagonists interests. So many complaints on so many sites over NTR or swinging. I don't understand the emotional damage these people undergo should a game have anyone of the aforementioned and play it. I imagine screens become new homes for keyboards. Hell I don't even understand how feet are a fetish so I may just be weird. Geprge Lucas listened to his "fans" during screenings of phantom and had he not listened to feedback those same fanboys would have enjoyed more. I enjoyed all of the films even the recent 3 they aren't my stories to tell my only job is to appreciate what someone put their time and effort for us to enjoy.

With that said look at RSM 2, clearly not what you even had in the original. why change a winning formula? It doesn't even feel like it came the person that created the first one. You need to out that tinfoot down and stop making your games become corporate. That's what it feels like, it feels like many games I have played that got bought from indy devs and thought they could hire teams to try and catch the same magic the original had. I am sure most have experienced this heartbreak and the excitement and hype it had until you played a less polished but higher resolution and controls over complicated for no good reason. I don't really like even saying what I am saying but I played part 2 before I played part one and it was ok then I played the first and wtf!!!! why isn't the second anything built upon from this gem. The frinding was the treat it would definitelybe different if we grinding and seeing the same reactions from all the different characters but you even had different reactions and poses it was awesome but I dont want to even continue past the point where I am now in the 0.10 version if the newest version wont even support a save. So where the hell is the rest of the first one I will play that while you make part 2 better than part one and only better in more women and less investigation of the person responsible because I dont even know or care because the dude complained about being forced to pussy while literally making women his toys to with as he pleases. The dude literally has a female polive oficer with no ethical tiedowns she doesn't care for the money she originally wanted just wants some cock. lol thats it and I have to hear MC somebody snitched, no dummy someone hooked you up why you crying. The dude can make women become mindless sluts but by god how dare someone make him an object for just one woman who isn't looking for a harem just some attention. LOLOLO ok im done

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes