• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I feel like there's a misunderstanding going on in this thread at the moment. Perhaps taking a step back to understand the other sides of the argument would be beneficial :)

Reactions: Shadow Portal

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I already made a post trying to clear up the misunderstanding:
No, I meant as a character moment for Sarah. Within the narrative, Stukov takes advantage of her—coerces her into sex as part of her training—which is rape. A common point in stories dealing with rape is how disempowering this is for the victim, especially with regards to their own sexuality; after the event, victims might try to display sexually open or dominant behaviour, either as a coping mechanism, or to reassess their “control” over their own sexuality. I just assumed that’s the kind of plot point that was intended, since you seemed to be framing Sarah’s sexual domination of Stukov as a form of revenge.
Although I’m still not sure what exactly I said was apparently “equating dislike of a person to rape”.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Anyone have a full save for this version? I recently lost a laptop and I'd rather not have to redo everything again just to see the sex scenes in the gallery

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
No, I meant as a character moment for Sarah. Within the narrative, Stukov takes advantage of her—coerces her into sex as part of her training—which is rape. A common point in stories dealing with rape is how disempowering this is for the victim, especially with regards to their own sexuality; after the event, victims might try to display sexually open or dominant behaviour, either as a coping mechanism, or to reassess their “control” over their own sexuality. I just assumed that’s the kind of plot point that was intended, since you seemed to be framing Sarah’s sexual domination of Stukov as a form of revenge.
I actually have a slightly different view of the whole thing. And I don't think Stukov is taking advantage of Sarah. Let me try to explain this, whether he likes what is going on - he definitely does, but whether he would do it if he didn't have orders from above - I don't know. The point is that the point behind Stukov's actions is not to get straightforward entertainment for himself. That is more like a by-product, the main goal being the discovery of Sarah's potential. He uses his methods, walking a fine line where he understands Sarah perfectly and when to push and when to hold back.
I'm generally not a big fan of the whole "there was shouting, there was lack of consent. there was sex, so it was rape." pattern in games and fiction, It's just different, it's not the gruesome reality, and in our case it's even presented in a rather joyful way, because it actually signifies the discovery of new hidden possibilities in Sarah that don't do her any harm, that on the contrary will make her more powerful.
But this is too philosophical a point to discuss even IRL, with potential for hours and hours of heated debate. And we also have a language barrier, as I am not a native English speaker.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Anyone have a full save for this version? I recently lost a laptop and I'd rather not have to redo everything again just to see the sex scenes in the gallery
You'd need the bonus code to unlock the whole gallery. I think you know where to find it ;)

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
No, not the whole gallery, just what you unlock thru normal gameplay. I mean the little internal event map to show scenes you unlocked
The bonus code will still help you actually, since you'll get access to checkpoints which are themselves used to unlock the gallery to the level appropriate for when the checkpoint happens in-game.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
What separates sex, or a gesture of affection, from sexual assault i.e. rape is consent - that is, all people agreeing to what's happening by choice, and having the freedom and ability to make that choice and change it at any time. Rape is a common fetish for both men and women. To do it right, you have to set the consent, or rather lack of consent, very clear.

The premise of this game promises rape scenarios, i.e. sex without consent because it is about FMC trapped in alien environment having very limited freedom and choice while perverted aliens are around. It does start like that, but personally I found Sarah's consent being immediately turned into some kind of a strange consensual non-consent, as if she is "pretending" to be assaulted when in reality she is literealy walking into dicks by herself and clearly loving every second of it. To me, this came off a bit goofy, like a parody piece on rape genre. If this was intentional on authors part then that's perfectly ok, not my style but some people might like it. Some people, however, might feel like this was a "bait and switch" which could be a factor to the negative reviews.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asgxxx

Jun 27, 2022
I found Sarah's consent being immediately turned into some kind of a strange consensual non-consent, as if she is "pretending" to be assaulted when in reality she is literealy walking into dicks by herself and clearly loving every second of it
Corruption................ I likes;)

3.50 star(s) 64 Votes