poldy

Jan 13, 2019
It's not a school girl outfit or a nurse outfit, it's a different one.
oh it was after talking about this outfits in game so i thought that this is one of them
btw great game

Reactions: Shadow Portal

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
I'm blocked when Abathur want to upgrade the cell, I analyzed everything (bed, food,button,tentacle) but can't do any improvements. What did I missed ?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I'm blocked when Abathur want to upgrade the cell, I analyzed everything (bed, food,button,tentacle) but can't do any improvements. What did I missed ?
Yes, you need to explore the hole for the poster, then "improve" it.

Reactions: eny

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
what poster? maybe my game is bugged? its just the feeder, binding tentacles, bed, and intercom
About poster.

When you use «try to escape» option several times, eventually you will find weak spot in the wall. If you have trained enough times, you can create a hole in it (again, over several days), which will be then covered by poster when not used.

About Abathur’s… problem.

Since a)hole and poster is among things Abathur comments about, and b)so far people who stuck here universally have not this poster on the wall, maybe we are not supposed to reach Abathur scenes before breaking the wall, and this is a bug? I wouldn’t eve be surprised. Can’t test it myself, all my saves are after breaking the wall (actually, I started game with it), and I am not ready to start all over again.

Either way, feeder is supposed to be checked after everything else is checked. Since alternative is restart, try check it again (if you only do it once), it can’t possibly become worse than that.

Sorry for broken English. Hope at least something becomes clearer.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
ОК. Just when a new version of the game comes out, I choose “Skip old content (version 0.13)”, because if it is loaded from the old save, the latest changes may not work and I just will not see the changes. Further, when choosing a new game ver. 0.13 poster on the wall is already hanging. Consequently, patsuan simply chose "Start from the beginning" and did not look for a weak spot in the wall, which led to a deadlock or not ... it is assumed that Sarah first finds a poster, then breaks a wall, expands it with blows and closes it with a poster. Abatura is introduced into the game, it examines and analyzes 5 items in the room and the focus in the game is returned to Sarah.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I noticed one detail, at the very beginning of the game, when Sarah was only secured with tentacles to enter the parasite, all the manipulations are carried out by special tentacles. In early versions of the game on Sarah, so that he did not resist, they put on a metal clip for the mouth. Where it came from hydrolisks - it is not clear, but now everything is fixed.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Is there any actual sex in the game yet? Or is Kerrigan still just masturbating and sucking off the goo appendage in version .15?

I love how great Kerrigan looks in this game, but dialogue between her and Sukov about being fap material is just awful.

I hope at some point she actually gets to have sex with something, or can just masturbate without calling in Sukov due to her corruption.

happy__llama

Jan 8, 2019
Stuck on this section.. Keeps asking me to analyze the entire area yet I have. Am I missing something? or is this where the game ends?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
View attachment 299217
Stuck on this section.. Keeps asking me to analyze the entire area yet I have. Am I missing something? or is this where the game ends?
Already wrote in this post, on your printscrin there is no photo poster, which closes a hole in the wall. Actually, the hole also needs to be improved. And for this you need several days in a row to make Sarah explore the room, search for vulnerable areas. First, she will find a poster, then after hitting the wall, she will develop a hole, disguise the hole with a poster. And after that, Abatur will add the ability to release grease in the hole.

Reactions: happy__llama
3.50 star(s) 61 Votes