Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Ladies. Calm it down. If ye want to continue your discussion, move it to PM's please. Stop having it in here. I'm deleting all of your argument anyways, so you'll have to move it.

If it doesn't stop, well, you can probably guess what we'll do. Again, please move your discussions elsewhere.

~ Eoin ~

GodofSex69

Jul 8, 2017
For Win/Linux:
  • Google drive:
  • Mega:
For Mac:
  • Google drive:
  • Mega:
Android:
  • Google drive:
  • Mega:

So, what's been added or changed?
  • Scene: Sport is life (levels 2 and 3)
  • Scenes: Naked training sessions and training with equipment
  • Scene: Let me play with you (zergling) (levels 0 and 1)
  • More functionality for the zergling in Sarah's room
  • Event: Naming the zergling
  • Scene: Feeding 2 (level 2)
  • Scene: Link to the Swarm, Sai'mon's route (levels 1, 2 and 3)
  • A change to the Masturbation 0 scene - added Stukov's route
  • Scene: Stuck in wall 2 (level 2)
  • Bugfixes

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
This would be a regular update, a pair of new outfits, masturbation to the zerg, a psi link and a hint of zerg dominance. Repeated episode with a bath, every time as new. But what really pleased the agent was the progress of Simon’s path, for that was a plus.

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
This would be a regular update, a pair of new outfits, masturbation to the zerg, a psi link and a hint of zerg dominance. Repeated episode with a bath, every time as new. But what really pleased the agent was the progress of Simon’s path, for that was a plus.
How to find new outfits?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I want to note a couple of moments. The quality of the text has really increased significantly, there have become more synonyms, turns of speech, the text has become more artistic. A new man has fulfilled his money in full. At the same time, the game is full of moments repeated every day, with the same text as the first time. It seems to me this way: to do routine actions with the same animation, but with different text, when Sarah does this second, third time, etc. (for example, the last scene in a whirlpool - Hi, I'm Overlord! What, in kind? Are you kidding? I've been here for two weeks, do you have memory lapses? Let your leeches out already)

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
anyone has save from v0.15 please? my old saves seems not working...
Old saves do not make sense: it is easier to start a new game from version 0.13 and go two ways with Abatur and Simon. All progress can be seen from 15 to 32 days.

Reactions: Rauls

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Version 0.16

Change-Log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-MEGA-
PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

-VOID-
PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

-ANONFILES-
PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

-FILESCDN-
PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

Last edited:

Phex11477

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone figure out how to do this part?
  • Scene: Link to the Swarm, Sai'mon's route (levels 1, 2 and 3)

3.50 star(s) 61 Votes