• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Humm, de vedad voy a tener que dejar de jugar por el juego de los asteroide?
no veo qué funcione, y para rematar tengo el brazo izquierdo con yeso,jajaja
alguien me pasa un save justo cuando pasa el minijuego éso si les funciona
:poop: quería adelantarlo si lo dejo ahora(n)
estaría agradecido, un saludo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I really going to have to stop playing because of the asteroid game?
i don't see what works, and to top it off I have my left arm in a cast, lol
someone pass me a save just as the minigame happens that's if it works for them
:poop: i wanted to bring it forward if I leave it now(n)
i would be grateful, a greeting.
We've made a little tutorial for that, and by the way, there's a choice of which layout to use. You can do it for two hands or for one hand.

Reactions: jose domingo

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
What do you guys think of the 41st update? Did you know that there's a vote going on right now for the best scene in Update 41? You can vote right here:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Can we please have a skip for that god-awful Leviathan minigame?
It's moving too slow and it doesn't make sense.
Hi, yes! Right now you can do that too. Just enter the bonus code and you'll have a chance to skip the mini-game. In the next update we will improve the system of skipping mini-games to make it clearer that there is such functionality.

Thank you for your feedback!

time4spas

Jan 17, 2018
I absolutely love the new content. Haven't played in a while now, but is good to know the updates are more frequent and with high quality.

Yes, I see the future of SlutCraft

View attachment 3612848
This my friends, is something that lives rent free on my mind. Nova corrupted by the Queen of Blades.

I can see a future where Nova is explored and corrupted (maybe a in new game?), something brewing for me ever since Ganassa's OG works about starcraft...

Last edited:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I absolutely love the new content. Haven't played in a while now, but is good to know the updates are more frequent and with high quality.

This my friends, is something that lives rent free on my mind. Nova corrupted by the Queen of Blades.

I can see a future where Nova is explored and corrupted (maybe a in new game?), something brewing for me ever since Ganassa's OG works about starcraft...
Thank you so much, we'll have another juicy update for you very soon ^^

If you don't mind, you can rate the game here in the thread on f95.

Reactions: time4spas

Random(88)

Jul 22, 2017
For some reason the bonus code and the galley unlock command don't work in this .40 update, for me at least. I finished the game but am missing a few scenes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadow Portal

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
For some reason the bonus code and the galley unlock command don't work in this .40 update, for me at least. I finished the game but am missing a few scenes
Is Bonus Code not working - does it say invalid? Or is it not opening scenes?

3.50 star(s) 64 Votes