Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
have played that one time and the first episode was greath but after the transfomation of the MC nheee.
Some path available to she can remain a normal looking girl?

Reactions: Brololol

Back

Aug 3, 2017
have played that one time and the first episode was greath but after the transfomation of the MC nheee.
Some path available to she can remain a normal looking girl?
No. It's pretty straight-forward that Sarah must and will change in this game. It's supposed to be her perspective of what ultimately happened to her in the story of StarCraft and her transformation into the infamous "Queen of Blades". As such, she will change and cannot remain as she was at the start of it. Sorry.

Reactions: allroundperv

LastAlive

Nov 15, 2018
Hey i have a question guys. At the start Sarah is a toph girl and she wouldnt fuck anyone. How does she turn that quick into a slut? The blowjobs and the ANAL!! even?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Hey i have a question guys. At the start Sarah is a toph girl and she wouldnt fuck anyone. How does she turn that quick into a slut? The blowjobs and the ANAL!! even?
well let's agree that this is not a Joyce novel or a Godard movie, so ...

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
could it be that Stukov fucking kerrigan is bugged? the speed is always ticking up, even when I dip her in the water. So the useless minigame is broken.

letting it run in the background finished the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
hello cngratulations for the game. now my question is .. it is animated
no or better said it does have picture to picture animations kinda like the games in which you have to click on mouse or do hotkey spamming to make it move.
personally i dont count this as "animation" if i had to tho i would call it very few and bad ones.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: nagaze

allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
Anyone else hates Stukov with a passion and wishes the game would focus more on Zerg vs Kerrigan action? The premise is already brilliant, a strong but beautiful female soldier is gradually broken and conditioned by beings that are completely alien to her until she ultimately submits and is corrupted by them, the introduction of this annoying ass human male guardian/trainer just severly undermines what made the scenario interesting for an hentai adaptation, it's like the devs rather be doing some other game altogheter. I can only speak for myself, but when I boot this one up, I'm hoping to see freaky, disgusting, wacky type of sexy, not some russian dude groping Kerrigan, so every time he appears I literally just spam [space] until he goes away, that has been most of my experience with this game so far, and I wish it wasn't so, because there's so much potential in this.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Anyone else hates Stukov with a passion and wishes the game would focus more on Zerg vs Kerrigan action? The premise is already brilliant, a strong but beautiful female soldier is gradually broken and conditioned by beings that are completely alien to her until she ultimately submits and is corrupted by them, the introduction of this annoying ass human male guardian/trainer just severly undermines what made the scenario interesting for an hentai adaptation, it's like the devs rather be doing some other game altogheter. I can only speak for myself, but when I boot this one up, I'm hoping to see freaky, disgusting, wacky type of sexy, not some russian dude groping Kerrigan, so every time he appears I literally just spam [space] until he goes away, that has been most of my experience with this game so far, and I wish it wasn't so, because there's so much potential in this.
Game devs always do this. It is the most painful, but they cannot stop.
This game will not get better.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes