Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Shadow Portal
Version of the game: SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [v0.25]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.09GB

Compressed Size: 224MB

Compressed Mac Size: 210MB
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Anyone else hates Stukov with a passion and wishes the game would focus more on Zerg vs Kerrigan action? The premise is already brilliant, a strong but beautiful female soldier is gradually broken and conditioned by beings that are completely alien to her until she ultimately submits and is corrupted by them, the introduction of this annoying ass human male guardian/trainer just severly undermines what made the scenario interesting for an hentai adaptation, it's like the devs rather be doing some other game altogheter. I can only speak for myself, but when I boot this one up, I'm hoping to see freaky, disgusting, wacky type of sexy, not some russian dude groping Kerrigan, so every time he appears I literally just spam [space] until he goes away, that has been most of my experience with this game so far, and I wish it wasn't so, because there's so much potential in this.
I remember playing this game during version... 0.15 or so and ngl, Stukov did and still kills it for me. I don't play starcraft but loved the idea of her slowly getting corrupted by aliens and monsters. Not some discount pirate russian who played too much Resident Evil 4 and thought a tentacle arm was edgy.

Bottom line, I care for Stukov as much as I care for seeing Ron Jeremy's fat hairy body take up 2/3 of the frame when the hottie banging him is the main attraction.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Finally we get to Zergling gangbangs but it's just 1 and a half scenes where the main one shows me nothing but Zergling ass. Scenes like these is where the game needs to go all out, put out all the stops on art and poses and then some!

Kinda sums up the game overall, there are extremely hot ideas there but the devs give more focus on some weird stuff like Stukov, Misstres futa, Lazara futa. Less of that and more on Sarah getting abused and corrupted by zergs/aliens and we would have a fantastic game.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
If you can, please, someone share a walkthrough on how to get all the sex content from the maze part (Zerlging Essense). I extracted the images from this minigame and I can clearly see more sex content then I get from playing, but I have no idea how to unlock all of them..

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks, but how do I get to see all the sex content inside the maze? See my screenshot, no matter what I do inside the maze I never see the images that I marked. Do you guys see them? Idk is it bugged for me maybe?
I didnt know you could get those scenes, i made the maze thing and none of those showed up, so yes, i suppose that is bugged.
BTW where did you get those images?

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
I didnt know you could get those scenes, i made the maze thing and none of those showed up, so yes, i suppose that is bugged.
BTW where did you get those images?
Extracted from the v0.25 game files with UnRen, you can find it somewhere on the forums here. I use that with all RenPy games to see how much and what quality content is inside the game first before I ever decide to play. Don't want to waste time with games that have 1% sex 99% novel.

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
Thanks, but how do I get to see all the sex content inside the maze? See my screenshot, no matter what I do inside the maze I never see the images that I marked. Do you guys see them? Idk is it bugged for me maybe?
nothing to myself, I don't have this at all, I'll have to wait for a new version

Jan 1, 2021
I dont care for Stukov.
I dont want to see some blueskinned lizard getting railed but the cute blond we started the game with. Transformation arc is meh
I haven’t gotten to the transformation yet and I’m not really looking forward to it. Sarah is hot the way she is. As far as Stukov… to me, the Stukov missions feel grindy and are probably the least exciting part of the story. I get it though— he’s there for exposition and to help nudge her in certain directions, so I’m able to tolerate him, but wish he could substituted for something different or more deviant.

Reactions: Darper

netho

Jun 27, 2019
I remember this game a while back then, and just like everyone else, Stukov is the main reason why I didn't bother to care anymore about this game. Even though it looks interesting and have really nice drawings (Sara is really hot in this). Not only the Stukov part is grindy af, he is also annoying asshole that imo really ruined the premise.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Shadow Portal
Version of the game: SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [v0.25]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.09GB

Compressed Size: 224MB WORKUPLOAD

Compressed Mac Size: 210MB WORKUPLOAD
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My man!

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes