Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Invested about 30 boring minutes into the game and gave up. Not sure if it is early in development but seeing the same 6 screens reused over and over with no animation got old. Then the dialogue seemed to be written by a 12 year old. By the time I got to my "cell" and figured out how pointless and grindy the game was going to be, I opted out. Looked and sounded interesting, and maybe some day it will be, but right now it seems half cooked and aimless.

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
Invested about 30 boring minutes into the game and gave up. Not sure if it is early in development but seeing the same 6 screens reused over and over with no animation got old. Then the dialogue seemed to be written by a 12 year old. By the time I got to my "cell" and figured out how pointless and grindy the game was going to be, I opted out. Looked and sounded interesting, and maybe some day it will be, but right now it seems half cooked and aimless.
The game is quite interesting if you understand it a little bit. Yes, there is a system of daily tasks, but they are quickly discounted and supplemented by good scenes, of which there are many and each time more beautiful and more beautiful. There are some problems, but the game is worth it.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Yes, there is a system of daily tasks, but they are quickly discounted and supplemented by good scenes, of which there are many and each time more beautiful and more beautiful.
"...and each time more beautiful and more beautiful." :LOL::ROFLMAO: LMAO!! Hahahaha!
I legit laughed out loud at that part in the post. Thanks, oglad1. You're awesome! :D(y)

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
"...and each time more beautiful and more beautiful." :LOL::ROFLMAO: LMAO!! Hahahaha!
I legit laughed out loud at that part in the post. Thanks, oglad1. You're awesome! :D(y)
Are you saying that you don't see progress? You can criticize the game all you want, but the quality of the scenes keeps getting better every time, and you can't deny that.

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I remember playing this game during version... 0.15 or so and ngl, Stukov did and still kills it for me. I don't play starcraft but loved the idea of her slowly getting corrupted by aliens and monsters. Not some discount pirate russian who played too much Resident Evil 4 and thought a tentacle arm was edgy.

Bottom line, I care for Stukov as much as I care for seeing Ron Jeremy's fat hairy body take up 2/3 of the frame when the hottie banging him is the main attraction.
Yeah, the whole point of the tentacle fetish is to NOT have to see some dude be present, just the phallic objects.

Reactions: BABPEEG

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I could of sworn there was a pregnancy tag at one point....
It may be possible that it had that tag, because I have a feeling I saw the tag as well. However sometime to start the new forum with taggings may overwhelm and later been corrected. It could be still possible the developer still planning it. It too early to say at this moment. I may have to wait a few updates and restart from beginning anyway.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Are you saying that you don't see progress? You can criticize the game all you want, but the quality of the scenes keeps getting better every time, and you can't deny that.
*Whoosh!* No dude. You missed my point. ^^' If anything, I agreed with you. ;)

I could of sworn there was a pregnancy tag at one point....
The tags may have been cleaned up a little. The rules for tagging on F95 is nominally limited to what currently exists a game and does not count implied, planned, or future content. So it may have been present at one point and then was simply removed by the mods as they got a better handle of what's under the hood from either playing it themselves or due to feedback from others.

Re: Stukov - *Joins the chorus of the anti-Stukov camp.* Yeah, I also dislike how he's presented here in this game. Stukov is an anathema for many players. I know he's supposed to be a reference point to ground the player with Kerrigan (and perhaps there's a little bit of projection from the devs), but he just feels like an anomaly compared to everything else going on in SlutCraft. Maybe it got better (since whenever I last played a great many versions back), but that doesn't seem to be the case from what I'm hearing. It is what it is, I guess. Was there any word about cycling him out of the rotation of who Kerrigan could encounter as the game progresses? (As I recall, the Abathur route would curtail interactions with Stukov and helped the player to avoid him somewhat, didn't it?) Or will Stukov continue to be a permanent fixture regardless of how much Sarah has changed and is transformed ever closer to being the Queen of Blades?

allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
*Whoosh!* No dude. You missed my point. ^^' If anything, I agreed with you. ;)

The tags may have been cleaned up a little. The rules for tagging on F95 is nominally limited to what currently exists a game and does not count implied, planned, or future content. So it may have been present at one point and then was simply removed by the mods as they got a better handle of what's under the hood from either playing it themselves or due to feedback from others.

Re: Stukov - *Joins the chorus of the anti-Stukov camp.* Yeah, I also dislike how he's presented here in this game. Stukov is an anathema for many players. I know he's supposed to be a reference point to ground the player with Kerrigan (and perhaps there's a little bit of projection from the devs), but he just feels like an anomaly compared to everything else going on in SlutCraft. Maybe it got better (since whenever I last played a great many versions back), but that doesn't seem to be the case from what I'm hearing. It is what it is, I guess. Was there any word about cycling him out of the rotation of who Kerrigan could encounter as the game progresses? (As I recall, the Abathur route would curtail interactions with Stukov and helped the player to avoid him somewhat, didn't it?) Or will Stukov continue to be a permanent fixture regardless of how much Sarah has changed and is transformed ever closer to being the Queen of Blades?
I took the Abathur route, still got plenty of Stukov, even for half of Kerrigan's transformation scene they thought it would be cute to have Stukov constantly interject to add dumb comments no one asked for. (Btw they totally butchered Kerrigan's transformation scene even beyond that, I found it very disappointing but I won't spoil).

However after the transformation it seems that Stukov has indeed been written off the game for the most part, only referred to in text every now and then. And honestly, I've seen people here state that post-transformation content has been trash, but imo I've been finding the exact oposite, the game got way more interesting, and with even some actual good character moments, which is something that I wasn't even demanding or expecting, we see Kerrigan/QOB now exhibiting both dominant and submissive traits, there's even a side story about corrupting a female Protoss, which adds much more variety of scenarios, the Zerg leaders we now interact with are WAY better than Stukov, each with their own personality. There's an atrocious maze mini game tho, which feels like pulling teeth, someone kindly posted the solution a few pages back, but they should honestly just remove that mini game asap.

In conclusion, there's still not much of it but what's there is mostly way better than what came before, however it's not for everyone, which is kind of the way it was supposed to be from the beginning, attempting to introduce mass appeal to this game is how you get annoying abominations like Stukov that ends up satisfying no one.

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm just dense, but the Zergling maze doesn't make sense, and nor does the UI for the New essence stuff. Splitting into two parts now.

I think the UI for the essence is supposed to show how many you've gotten but I'm not sure and would like confirmation of that.

The zerglings seem much too smart for the maze. They seem to always know where the player is and never wonder off even if you use the "play dead" ability. Also the sense and relieve tension abilities either do nothing or make things worse. Finally, it seems rather silly to give a maze like this without some hint of direction and no clues about how the UI is supposed to work. At least with Stukof scenes there were UI explanations. The bottom of the maze UI is complicated and unexplained. If either were fixed it would be fine.

Note: By save scumming I managed to get past 2 parts, but that isn't the way it should be completed.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Guys, like I showed before in this thread there is more content for the maze minigame in game files, but it simply doesn't show all in-game. I would say the game shows you ~25% of the maze sex content, the rest won't play out no matter what you do there. Could be bugged or maybe developers didn't finish coding yet (the art is in the game files though).

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
so how to play this maze?
i know i have to find a way out but it like click any arrow don`t know where to go.. lol
at least a map can be useful

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
so how to play this maze?
i know i have to find a way out but it like click any arrow don`t know where to go.. lol
at least a map can be useful
Savescum, let all the lings get you which despawns them, find the correct path in the now empty and much less laggy maze, reload and take same path making a new save at every couple junctions to avoid lings if necessary. If you make it to the final level at full health (green bar) you can just let all the lings you meet grab you to speed things up. For me the entire thing just ended and dumped me in the meeting room with no further scene but I did have 2 Essence afterwards. A "zero damage" run of the final level seems impossible right now because the lings never leave after they find you, if "play dead" actually made them lose interest you might be able to sneak past using the entrance tile.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes