1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I didn't play this since last year because I've got tired of Stukov roaming his stupid face around all the time. If I play this again can I finally expect some different scenes without him being nearby?

Reactions: f9account

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
I didn't play this since last year because I've got tired of Stukov roaming his stupid face around all the time. If I play this again can I finally expect some different scenes without him being nearby?
Yes, near the end of the second chapter and in the actual third chapter Stukov is much less.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Win 32 version file has malware download it from nopy.
maybe it was a false positive, idk, but just in case be careful.
never happend before with any other download on this site.

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
A lot of people talk about stukov, but easily my biggest gripe is the unnecessary transformation into dredlocks mcgee. The game shifts tonally instantly and it's a massive boner killer. Yeah i understand the end goal is eventually to be queen of blades and all that, but don't make a game starting with corruption that shifts to you having a ton of power, it's weird. 80% pre transformation with the last 20% being post makes WAY more sense than 20% pre and 80% post transformation imo. Give me more tentacle and zerg scenes, less weird dreadlocks and dick xylophones.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes