WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
so how to play this maze?
i know i have to find a way out but it like click any arrow don`t know where to go.. lol
at least a map can be useful
Oh that looks new. Well, I am still panning to wait for few updates anyway. I will have to redo the game from the beginning since there may be few things I may have missed. Of course it will take quite some time for me to trigger other events. Otherwise it seems to be in a loop with no new trigger update.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Code89

Apr 14, 2020
I can’t advance in the game. After first seen it will not let me progress with Zerg ping or other leaders as I don’t have enough crystals I guess. Help please

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I can’t advance in the game. After first seen it will not let me progress with Zerg ping or other leaders as I don’t have enough crystals I guess. Help please
That part is still in development. The zergling maze is the last bit of progression currently available there, although there are some additional scenes in the bridge room. In order to advance it seems you currently need to perform all available actions in both forms before the game will let you start the next day.

lukalop

Jan 12, 2021
Is the gallery inside of the game not updating anymore ? I am not getting any new scenes in the gallery and I have done all the new stuff that is out with 0.25?

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
Is the gallery inside of the game not updating anymore ? I am not getting any new scenes in the gallery and I have done all the new stuff that is out with 0.25?
Scenes for patch 0.25 will appear in the gallery as soon as 0.26 is released.

Mtheman

Feb 25, 2018
I dont care for Stukov.
I dont want to see some blueskinned lizard getting railed but the cute blond we started the game with. Transformation arc is meh
She was a redhead ^^ it was even discussed which colour hair type Sarah likes if you just wouldnt click on the first yes that is available.

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
Does Anyone Actually find the Blue Alien Scenes Hot? No kink shaming just wondering lol. compared to the other scenes they're just...Meh
At least one person, but surely there will be. I, for example, like the scenes with humanoids more than with "animals," even though they are intelligent. For me, Lizzara is the salvation incarnate from all those zerglings, drones, etc.

Reactions: verdammen

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
At least one person, but surely there will be. I, for example, like the scenes with humanoids more than with "animals," even though they are intelligent. For me, Lizzara is the salvation incarnate from all those zerglings, drones, etc.
I just wish they actually offered more unique than turning her into a human bimbo. I get that protoss don't have much to work with but since we're fucking weird creatures anyway at least stick some telepathic symbiotes on her instead of removing what makes her unique!

allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
Does Anyone Actually find the Blue Alien Scenes Hot? No kink shaming just wondering lol. compared to the other scenes they're just...Meh
I do, I think they're doing pretty kinky stuff with her transformation, the slow transformation of her from a noble being into QoB's personal slut, as her sexual inhibitions are progressively erased and her body is reshaped in a way to provide pleasure. But it's probably because I enjoy weird corruption stuff, part of the reason this game caught my attention in the first place.

Reactions: oglad1

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
I do, I think they're doing pretty kinky stuff with her transformation, the slow transformation of her from a noble being into QoB's personal slut, as her sexual inhibitions are progressively erased and her body is reshaped in a way to provide pleasure. But it's probably because I enjoy weird corruption stuff, part of the reason this game caught my attention in the first place.
I understand the corruption part, just not her design / art but everyone has different tastes I guess

allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
I understand the corruption part, just not her design / art but everyone has different tastes I guess
Personally I don't have a problem with her design, she looks pretty much like what a Protoss would look like in that art style, tho it's definitely not for everyone when it comes to taste.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah im just not into monster girls... with that said i also feel like the scenes didnt hit the same after the QoB transformation with sarah because of the design (for me at least)

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I am really enjoying this game. Could you advise me similar games focusing on tentacles/corruption with art? I know only Tentacular other than this one here.

Reactions: Vuneszczuk
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes