Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
2 months have passed and there is no update ((( I have already passed the new one with the labyrinth,I hope that something suitable and cool will be released

Reactions: Kalissa

Dark Priest

Jun 16, 2020
2 months have passed and there is no update ((( I have already passed the new one with the labyrinth,I hope that something suitable and cool will be released
Its releasing this month most likely plus let's be real, game development is hard and devs have lives and yet they still created one of the most well made games in the genre

Reactions: oglad1

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
Its releasing this month most likely plus let's be real, game development is hard and devs have lives and yet they still created one of the most well made games in the genre
I really do. Recently, you can see how they are trying, although sadly frequent updates can not please, but the game does appear more and more surprises. Some people complain that the minigame is boring, maybe it's really so, but for some reason they don't notice the pluses. In the latest patches they have new music, UI, a bunch of characters with their own characters that are sure to evolve, animations and stuff. Give them time, they can really wow us again and again.

Cmon, SlutCraft is in fact free, just enjoy the game a couple of times a year, why take it so hard?

Reactions: WTFBOY

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
It's easy there. Move along the walls of the level, either left or right and reach the end of the level.
I've been stuck at the same level for 1 hour...And I'm bothering myself, so in another 10 minutes I'm going to abandon this game forever. I hate mazes with all of myself.

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
September is over. But there is no new version. I am deeply saddened. :cry:
As always. When they say: "September". That means october or november. The updates come at least 1 month later than they say. Sometimes even later! Then you play 15 minutes and wait for months again. The game is very good in it self. In my opinion, the team just took the wrong approach. The player doesn't see anything that the whole engine has been rebuilt, that's the problem. I think some would have been happy with it, they just made more content. without having to rebuild half the game over and over again. or to develop something completely new every time. I supported the project for a long time. (Until the transformation into the queen of blades) in the end it’s quite simple what men want ... and that is exactly what is not enough for such a great game .

Last edited:

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
As always. When they say: "September". That means october or november. The updates come at least 1 month later than they say. Sometimes even later! Then you play 15 minutes and wait for months again. The game is very good in it self. In my opinion, the team just took the wrong approach. The player doesn't see anything that the whole engine has been rebuilt, that's the problem. I think some would have been happy with it, they just made more content. without having to rebuild half the game over and over again. or to develop something completely new every time. I supported the project for a long time. (Until the transformation into the queen of blades) in the end it’s quite simple what men want ... and that is exactly what is not enough for such a great game .
That is why i stoped supporting theyre patreon. I dont like milking.

Reactions: Kalissa

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
That is why i stoped supporting theyre patreon. I dont like milking.
I don't think they milking. I think they have ideas that are too big for a small studio. The big zergling minigame is an good example. Of course it's cool, but for this minigame it took almost 6 months to develop. For a 10 -15 minute game !!!! Slutcraft is now like Star Citizen. A bottomless pit. Good ideas are one thing. The implementation is another. that's why i'm no longer a supporter since the transformation into the queen of blades. of course a game needs special characteristics. But that shouldn't destroy 3/4 of the development time. people want a good story and good drawings ...and they want to play. that's 80%. everything else, such as any specials, is the remaining 20% for a A++ Game... I think they would make a lot more money. if they brought less extras and more story content into the game updates. In addition, the players would be even happier and more willing to pay money. For example like me.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2020
I don't think they milking. I think they have ideas that are too big for a small studio. The big zergling minigame is an good example. Of course it's cool, but for this minigame it took almost 6 months to develop. For a 10 -15 minute game !!!! Slutcraft is now like Star Citizen. A bottomless pit. Good ideas are one thing. The implementation is another. that's why i'm no longer a supporter since the transformation into the queen of blades. of course a game needs special characteristics. But that shouldn't destroy 3/4 of the development time. people want a good story and good drawings ...and they want to play. that's 80%. everything else, such as any specials, is the remaining 20% for a A++ Game... I think they would make a lot more money. if they brought less extras and more story content into the game updates. In addition, the players would be even happier and more willing to pay money. For example like me.
Like Star Citizen :KEK:

Reactions: for333 and augi36
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes