Dazilani

Jun 6, 2018
I don't think they milking. I think they have ideas that are too big for a small studio. The big zergling minigame is an good example. Of course it's cool, but for this minigame it took almost 6 months to develop. For a 10 -15 minute game !!!! Slutcraft is now like Star Citizen. A bottomless pit. Good ideas are one thing. The implementation is another. that's why i'm no longer a supporter since the transformation into the queen of blades. of course a game needs special characteristics. But that shouldn't destroy 3/4 of the development time. people want a good story and good drawings ...and they want to play. that's 80%. everything else, such as any specials, is the remaining 20% for a A++ Game... I think they would make a lot more money. if they brought less extras and more story content into the game updates. In addition, the players would be even happier and more willing to pay money. For example like me.
As an experienced software engineer, I KNOW developing that does not take 6 months. It's ridiculous how little content they provide each update. I only check back on this thread once every few months, because these guys are most definitely MILKING the sht out of people. Their intentions were clearly evident from the early days, where they tried to compare themselves against another game which took like 10 years to develop.

I used to be one of their subscribers, but pulled out because of them playing games with their fan base. There will be occassions when fake accounts will defend them in this thread. You'll know who they are once you spot them.

SerpentMaster

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah I kind of got those vibes and did the same thing. It's a decent game but the development is a crutch for sure. Didn't know "almost nothing left" would take two weeks to finish. :/

Reactions: for333

Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
Tbh the devs must be more honest with fans, like why tell us its almost done when it's not. And if there are are some problems with development then tell us instead of being silent
What would you do with information about development problems?

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes