Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
Whats the endless mode about?
The game will have 30 days, and you choose what to do. But for now, there's only 10 days worth of content, that is, the remaining 20 days have no triggers, and you can accidentally skip some content. Once it starts, you don't need to rush and chase the days, now you have the opportunity to look back and see what you may have missed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nisama3DX

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
do you know a game called Karryns Prison it is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than this one if you ask me ... and i am no longer supporting this game too since she transformed .
Wow wow, I'm coming back to playing this game today after a long time so what's this about the protagonist transforming? Does she become a man or some kind of monster?

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
idp.generic found when i launched the .exe (x64 and x32), downloaded from Mega
x32 analized in virustotal , 3 AA found a trojan.
I'll say something important, something I've said many times before, once again: We have NOTHING to do with what you can download here and have no control over exactly what you're downloading. The game you're downloading might've been tampered with in various ways, had viruses injected, recompiled, whatever. We recommend never downloading our game from sources other than our Patreon page.

Reactions: wiijay

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Pity I dont like at all on wat the MC turns on the second half of the game, one beautiful girl transformend on a hugly thing, so will pass that game after have tryed some versions ago.

Reactions: NuarisRia

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, how can i increase the size of the text? I tried with what i do in normal renpy games but it didnt work.

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
i know its normal story progression... but i totally hate the transformation from Ghost Sarah to Queen of Blades Sarah.
Shame that Ghost Sarah arc has ended, events were so kinky they were really good.

Man those pig/cat outfits had so much potential.
Anyway.. one of the best games i've played.

raptor077

Dec 27, 2017
i know its normal story progression... but i totally hate the transformation from Ghost Sarah to Queen of Blades Sarah.
Shame that Ghost Sarah arc has ended, events were so kinky they were really good.

Man those pig/cat outfits had so much potential.
Anyway.. one of the best games i've played.
I agree, before the transformation, I like the drawing more, and even there she looked more depraved as for me, scenes with sex with zerling and so on could be inserted there, before her transformation

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes