Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
Was it my imagination, or was Kerrigan pregnant? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She has a rounded tummy and swollen tits... :love:

Kerrigan is not pregnant, apparently she can't be, not by crossing species.
And yes, breasts are bigger, there's also a reason for it. But you gonna play to find out why.

Aug 13, 2018
Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
My God, this game I played a long time ago (if it wasn't in the initial version, it was in the next one), who is following the game development could say how it is? if there are repetitive scenes and no gallery? (I prefer repetitive scenes that I can repeat than going to the gallery) Is there an ending already?

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
My God, this game I played a long time ago (if it wasn't in the initial version, it was in the next one), who is following the game development could say how it is? if there are repetitive scenes and no gallery? (I prefer repetitive scenes that I can repeat than going to the gallery) Is there an ending already?
The ending isn't there yet, but it's coming and there's progress. There are repetitive scenes, there is a lot of content.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Like the idea of the game, at least the first half or so. I never am able to get far in it as there is a real lack of any type of good hint system to indicate to the player what to do next or give indication that the player is doing something (feedback). After trying for 2-3 hours doing the exact same thing and getting nowhere I just quit and do something else that has a better idea of player feedback. real shame.

Reactions: kuki0078

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
As an experienced software engineer, I KNOW developing that does not take 6 months. It's ridiculous how little content they provide each update. I only check back on this thread once every few months, because these guys are most definitely MILKING the sht out of people. Their intentions were clearly evident from the early days, where they tried to compare themselves against another game which took like 10 years to develop.

I used to be one of their subscribers, but pulled out because of them playing games with their fan base. There will be occassions when fake accounts will defend them in this thread. You'll know who they are once you spot them.
do you know a game called Karryns Prison it is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than this one if you ask me ... and i am no longer supporting this game too since she transformed .

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Buggy game, i am on day 96 and cant get fap material level 1, doing everything over and over again, going mad.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Damn Sarrah looks hot never even thought of Starcraft in a sex way until I saw this today, but I'm under the impression things aren't as good after the transformation?

Reactions: Cleaner20

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Buggy game, i am on day 96 and cant get fap material level 1, doing everything over and over again, going mad.
Welp, started over the game and got stuck on day 32, now i can't do anything instead. Why do they make a game where you can get stuck and not be able to go further so easily? wtf

Reactions: HarryHill99

Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
idp.generic found when i launched the .exe (x64 and x32), downloaded from Mega
x32 analized in virustotal , 3 AA found a trojan.
There's people who still trust those AV reports? Nice.

3 AA found a trojan.
I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but it seems like you are saying that you have 3 Anti-virus programs?
I'd advise against that.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes