Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I s
I agree, before the transformation, I like the drawing more, and even there she looked more depraved as for me, scenes with sex with zerling and so on could be inserted there, before her transformation
I suppose that they will came back and add the missing scenes. It would be a pity to not add them and leave all the other scenes as placeholders.

Reactions: tankdick

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [v0.26] [Shadow Portal]

Original PC : 1.34 GB

Compressed PC (284 MB) :
Compressed Mac (250 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
So early on where you supposedly had a choice to resist the mistress (but has no content so you can't) is that supposed to be some explored point the devs go with a full human Kerrigan?

Haven't reached the transformation point but yeah currently it seems human Sarah is peak Kerrigan hotness (Redheads goddamnit).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Well got to the transformation part and my reaction in the words of Raynor:

"Mother of God, Sarah what have they done to you?!"

I think I see what people mean now from the transition of our previous Sarah. I suppose it's to be expected naturally but yeah I get what you mean now fam.

Reactions: NuarisRia
Sep 12, 2017
NOPY link bugged for anyone else? Says it's incomplete
Also I played a previous version and especially the beginning was very slow and repetitive.
Like beat a hole in a wall a million times until you finally climb through for a scene or 'eat' a thousand times until she starts to get more loose

billbaraka

Dec 20, 2018
New version seems to be broken, can’t continue with gathering essence after getting the drones essence. Herfliegen etc. Have no „essence“ option.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
New version seems to be broken, can’t continue with gathering essence after getting the drones essence. Herfliegen etc. Have no „essence“ option.
The flow of progression is a bit more weirder here in the 3rd chapter than previously. You gotta check out everything new conversations etc between Sarah and QoB before you can sleep to refresh new events.

That said I'm not even sure myself if I've gotten all of what's supposed to be the new content currently. Says 2 Hydralisk scenes for essence but the titjob is the only one so far unless choosing the different tit paths meant that counts? But is weird since their both the exact same scene.

SATDOSLAP

Oct 15, 2019
i know its normal story progression... but i totally hate the transformation from Ghost Sarah to Queen of Blades Sarah.
Shame that Ghost Sarah arc has ended, events were so kinky they were really good.

Man those pig/cat outfits had so much potential.
Anyway.. one of the best games i've played.
Hay don't disappoint, she didn't completely transformed yet just a bit. But I agree the human form ART is so sexy

Reactions: tankdick

feethunter1

Dec 29, 2017
You have to equip the new uniform that Stukov gives you. Check your inventory, and once you equip it, call Stukov again and you'll be able to do the event.
I dit but when I call for Stukov just keeps saying he is out and say that for the last 20 days now

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes