Xella

Jun 3, 2019
Hello,

I need some help,

How can I unlock the "Fap Material Level 1" event?
It's the only way I can go and I can't get it to activate, Stuckov never comes when I call him ...

RobbertSaxon

May 19, 2017
I cant play the game. When I run the game, for 2-3 seconds appear the game window and it close, and the game .exe file disapear.

Wht is that and how I can fix this problem that began to turn me crazy

frickle32

Dec 17, 2019
I cant play the game. When I run the game, for 2-3 seconds appear the game window and it close, and the game .exe file disapear.

Wht is that and how I can fix this problem that began to turn me crazy
maybe your antivirus detecting something? happened to me...after turning off, it works just fine. don't forget to turn your antivirus on after playing btw :3

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
You have to equip the new uniform that Stukov gives you. Check your inventory, and once you equip it, call Stukov again and you'll be able to do the event.
The first box he gives you? I can only do it once, after that it doesn't matter what I equip. Doesn't work

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
So I cleared persistent files and started a new game. Now I'm literally stuck in the labyrinth. I can only move back and forth between the fork (Location 2) and the hall with the giant door (Location 10). The "Look Around" button on the top left doesn't seem to work and any click in the game just moves between the 2 spots (I moved my mouse to every pixel trying to see if there was another option)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have a question. Is futa/trans, humanoid furry avoidable?(monster, beastiality, insect, tentacle is ok)

EhrlosSchwarz

May 7, 2020
Whenever I try to open the game the window opens for a split second before disappearing and the .exe gets deleted. Is there a fix for this? I've also sent the log if it helps.

Jun 26, 2020
Whenever I try to open the game the window opens for a split second before disappearing and the .exe gets deleted. Is there a fix for this? I've also sent the log if it helps.
This is a normal reaction of the game. The developer so specifically conceived that after the complete passage of the game self-destruct. This is done so that after passing the game your mom could not notice anything. Congratulations, you've been through this game from start to finish several times already.

EhrlosSchwarz

May 7, 2020
This is a normal reaction of the game. The developer so specifically conceived that after the complete passage of the game self-destruct. This is done so that after passing the game your mom could not notice anything. Congratulations, you've been through this game from start to finish several times already.
Hadn't even finished Chapter 1 yet xD

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes