Jun 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the new update, Kerrigan will furiously milk Stukov.
We already have over 800 patrons on our Patreon! We decided to celebrate in a separate post, thanking every fan for their support! Join us in our celebration!

Last edited:
Reactions: blockbusted

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
In the new update, Kerrigan will furiously milk Stukov.
We already have over 800 patrons on our Patreon! We decided to celebrate in a separate post, thanking every fan for their support! Join us in our celebration!
where did they say that? maybe i miss something?

Jun 26, 2020
On our Patreon we are introducing a new award for patrons - speedarts! We will now attach a speedart of the future scene to each patch, so our players can follow the progress of development, and of course, enjoy the process!

Last edited:
Reactions: oglad1

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hello dear players! At the end of 2021, a special surprise was prepared, over which our team tried very hard. Everyone was waiting for him, and now, this day has come! This year you were good subscribers, supported us a lot, talked in Discord, wrote comments, suggested ideas and much, much more managed to do.
Thank you so much for this !!! We thought that this time you deserve even more praise, and we are releasing the patch earlier than usual!

photo_2021-12-28_21-25-33.jpg

Zonobert

Jul 19, 2017
I've read the last few pages and I'm a bit confused.
I thought Sarah was transformed into Zergsarah a while back, and assumed that all further progression would continue Zergsarah. But now I'm seeing some pictures of Humansarah with zerghair? Does she retransform? If yes, do the nipples have to be gross? Or can you choose something here? Or are there parallel stories, options?
I'd really appreciate it if someone could enlighten me so I don't invest myself into a game that will end up against my tastes.
Thanks!

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Looks like i have to catch up with the update. It had been a while since I last visited this VN. I may even start from beginning again. So, looking forward to check it out.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
I've read the last few pages and I'm a bit confused.
I thought Sarah was transformed into Zergsarah a while back, and assumed that all further progression would continue Zergsarah. But now I'm seeing some pictures of Humansarah with zerghair? Does she retransform? If yes, do the nipples have to be gross? Or can you choose something here? Or are there parallel stories, options?
I'd really appreciate it if someone could enlighten me so I don't invest myself into a game that will end up against my tastes.
Thanks!
There's a transformation system. Some scenes are available as Sara-human, some as Sara-zerg. This is a feature of the game, and you'll understand as you read story. Some of Zergs scenes are really hot.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Shadow Portal

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
Looks like i have to catch up with the update. It had been a while since I last visited this VN. I may even start from beginning again. So, looking forward to check it out.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
For the sake of this project, i registered on f95 and stayed to keep track of updates. Then i abandoned it for a while, but i don't regret coming back - the game has progressed a lot. As the developers themselves say, it's because of the addition of talented people to team, load optimization and everything else important things. The latest patch is really big, i can't wait until it goes public and i can play... :sneaky:

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes