WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
For the sake of this project, i registered on f95 and stayed to keep track of updates. Then i abandoned it for a while, but i don't regret coming back - the game has progressed a lot. As the developers themselves say, it's because of the addition of talented people to team, load optimization and everything else important things. The latest patch is really big, i can't wait until it goes public and i can play... :sneaky:
This is not the only VN I have checked out. There are others I enjoyed and fell off the wagon for period of time and return. Some VN had a lot of changes and others had some minor changes. I do recall there possible few routes on this VN and I had kept using my previous saves. I may have to scrap those saves and start fresh one.

I am really looking forward for the new public update so I can check the previous saves and then start over from beginning. Enjoy your New Years...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: oglad1

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
This is not the only VN I have checked out. There are others I enjoyed and fell off the wagon for period of time and return. Some VN had a lot of changes and others had some minor changes. I do recall there possible few routes on this VN and I had kept using my previous saves. I may have to scrap those saves and start fresh one.

I am really looking forward for the new public update so I can check the previous saves and then start over from beginning. Enjoy your New Years...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
The old saves don't seem to work, or work, but with errors. But if anything, there are checkpoints. Thank, all the best to you too.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Can someone attach a save with alternate ending in chapter 2
Since this issue appears every update and people keep asking for saves. There is an easy way that will get you back to where you ended.
Simply set the setting for skipping dialogue to skip "all dialogue" from "unseen dialogue". That way the option to skip dialogue will appear even for the unseen dialogue for that save file(even if you seen it before).
I used to mousclick+space+macro clicker to quickly get to the point where new content was until i find out this little setting. It goes super fast and you can pause it and scroll back or further easily.

Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
Since this issue appears every update and people keep asking for saves. There is an easy way that will get you back to where you ended.
Simply set the setting for skipping dialogue to skip "all dialogue" from "unseen dialogue". That way the option to skip dialogue will appear even for the unseen dialogue for that save file(even if you seen it before).
I used to mousclick+space+macro clicker to quickly get to the point where new content was until i find out this little setting. It goes super fast and you can pause it and scroll back or further easily.
To save yourself the trouble, holding Left Ctrl will auto skip everything, make sure to set it in preferences to skip unseen text too.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes