renzano

Jan 11, 2020
hi!!!
I'm stuck at day 35 following the sai'mon way ... I can't go on! I have to do exhibitionism 1 punishment and satisfaction ... and I don't know what I have to do!

r3v3n1t3

Mar 21, 2019
Ha-ha, don't worry press any "No."
... which promptly closes the game

Well that means you are actually over 18! That's great.
I can't seem to trigger the loop atm, but sometimes the YES can be slightly hidden to the edge of the screen.
Also try running the 32bit.exe see if that fixes it.
32-bit is same thing. There is no yes option :/ Clicking either of the two no options closes the game.
edit: First time I tried the game it worked fine. One yes and that was it. Can't play the game.

nonaew

Feb 6, 2021
I couldn't find anything about this but whenever I save it says an error happened and I just lost 2 hours of play, anyone know how to fix this? Playing on mac btw

Yagarox

Mar 27, 2020
I'm having some issues the game doesn't add anything new depsite being the new version and I suppose that it's due to old save files yet the game can't seem to suppress those

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
Some of my saves from 26.1 did work, but in a strange way. I load one save and get 1-2 scenes from the update (defiler and stuff), but at the same time can't trigger all the scenes with hydralisk (previous update). Then I load another save and don't get new scenes at all...
There have already written, but i repeat, that saves from previous versions of the game do not work correctly with new versions. You have to start the game at the third checkpoint.

Reactions: Shadow Portal

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
... which promptly closes the game

32-bit is same thing. There is no yes option :/ Clicking either of the two no options closes the game.
edit: First time I tried the game it worked fine. One yes and that was it. Can't play the game.
one of the "no" is yes, i get in in the second time...

Reactions: Shadow Portal
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes