bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
when i tried to start the game in manjaro via the .sh file i get an error message "no such file or directory"
It has Windows encoding somehow so the lines aren't terminated correctly. Get any other renpy game you have that works and copy it's .sh file into this one, remove the broken one and rename the one you copied in to match, should work.

Reactions: Yamitatsu

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
why the hell whole chapter need an bonus code when I had playid in previous update? Why?

Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
I'm having some issues the game doesn't add anything new depsite being the new version and I suppose that it's due to old save files yet the game can't seem to suppress those
Navigate to "C:\Users\<YOURNAME>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SlutCraft..." and delete your save files from there as well from the "game/saves" folder located in your .exe directory.

You should be able to run a clear save anyway without it tho.

Reactions: Yagarox and oglad1

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
zergling scenes are always welcome :). the defiler scene was pretty good too.

I'm still not a fan of the blue alien scenes...that face gives me nightmares :ROFLMAO:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Regarding the latest round of Bonus Code questions...
From numerous users: What is the Bonus Code?
Take directly from the Bonus Code FAQ in the OP, the answer is...
The bonus code is: 6844776
does it change every build?
No. As answered by the devs in the OP, quoted below...
Q. Will the bonus code change?
A. No. It'll always stay as it is. Write it down once and use it forever.
Hope that helps. Enjoy!

Feb 27, 2017
Regarding the latest round of Bonus Code questions...
From numerous users: What is the Bonus Code?
Take directly from the Bonus Code FAQ in the OP, the answer is...

No. As answered by the devs in the OP, quoted below...

Hope that helps. Enjoy!
Before even attempting to make a bypass I legit looked for it in the OP and missed it, then I did a search and missed any posts about it, must of been smoking some crack

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Alright I'm confused, how do you unlock the stuck in wall scene? Are you not able to unlock it after you reach certain point? For example I have all the bath stuff unlocked.

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
in the last phase, how do you 'go to bed'? the throne does nothing

e: nvm, still had an interactible with the zergling left

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Alright I'm confused, how do you unlock the stuck in wall scene? Are you not able to unlock it after you reach certain point? For example I have all the bath stuff unlocked.
Hi. Use the "search for a way to escape" function several times. Find the poster, hang it on the wall and make a bigger hole. In order not to get lost, you can use our walkthrough -

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Great :)

I tried what I could think of.

Then I deleted the game. The whole situation is ridiculous and there's tons of other games to try here.
Bugs are an integral part of any WIP project. No matter how hard we tried but we can not catch them all. But thanks to you, we find and destroy them. Thank you very much for helping us with this.

Reactions: r3v3n1t3

r3v3n1t3

Mar 21, 2019
Bugs are an integral part of any WIP project. No matter how hard we tried but we can not catch them all. But thanks to you, we find and destroy them. Thank you very much for helping us with this.
Good game though. Tried it in the past :)
I'll keep an eye out for updates

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes