LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
What am i doing Wrong Every Time i try to start the game It opens but then it closes and Then Exe Files (Yes) Both of them Are Removed from the Folder And yes i am using the 27.1 Version

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I only wish her Sara form had her old hair. I actually don't mind the QoB content, especially given that she also has some Sara content available. But it's just not the same with the changes and the scaley brown dreadlocks she has are the worst offender, they're not nearly as nice as her original red hair, I wish it was reserved for her QoB form.
In saying that, I've grown to dislike her new look a lot less than I did originally.

Oh, and more anal, definitely can't have enough of that.

Last edited:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
what was added i recall i could not progress much
We add a lot to the game from patch to patch and in each new version of SlutCraft we include a changelog, this is for this version:

Changelog:
High priority:

• Defiler route (2 scenes)
  • Scene: Mistress and QoB confrontation
  • Scene: Zergling essence
  • Scene: QoB's hunger (Hydralisk)
  • Scene: Feeding Lizzara level 0 (QoB)
Medium priority:
  • Updated Sarah's sprite, new boobs (sketch)
  • Updated Sarah's/QB sprite, belly (pregnancy) (sketch)
Low priority:
  • Dialogue: Hydralisk's love of boobs
  • Dialogue: Hydralisk after first meeting him
  • Changed Hydralisk's sprites in the start
  • Update checker UI updated
...and other some fixes.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
I didn't play for a looot of time and rester from start today.
Does the training (psi and physical) change anything now ?

halodeath12

Jun 7, 2018
Can anyone help me?, I'm having a problem where even me clicking is +18 years old the game keeps me stuck in endless questions like some kind of joke, and it's driving me crazy

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Can anyone help me?, I'm having a problem where even me clicking is +18 years old the game keeps me stuck in endless questions like some kind of joke, and it's driving me crazy
You would need to explain and/or provide screenshot(s) where you are stuck at. I am sure here is few things into this VN that requires you to do repeatedly to get the to next process. It had been quite some time I been on the VN, there been a lot of updated changes, i was about to test it out until I saw some themes are in progress which made me to postpone to test the current version.

I do recall that there are few paths with this VN. So have to make the decision correctly. Some of the themes will appears in different paths depending on your choices. Due to limited info (no walk-through or walk-through mod) have to make some notes on the decision and path been taken.

So, when you get the chance to explain and/or provide screenshots, I am sure someone may be able to explain what you may need to do. Some of this VN developers are checking this forum as well.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
You would need to explain and/or provide screenshot(s) where you are stuck at. I am sure here is few things into this VN that requires you to do repeatedly to get the to next process. It had been quite some time I been on the VN, there been a lot of updated changes, i was about to test it out until I saw some themes are in progress which made me to postpone to test the current version.

I do recall that there are few paths with this VN. So have to make the decision correctly. Some of the themes will appears in different paths depending on your choices. Due to limited info (no walk-through or walk-through mod) have to make some notes on the decision and path been taken.

So, when you get the chance to explain and/or provide screenshots, I am sure someone may be able to explain what you may need to do. Some of this VN developers are checking this forum as well.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
he's talking about very first run of the game, if i understand right

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes