WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, we could reach out to Shadow Portal to see if they can release previous version of the walk-through to the public instead of the current version. I am sure the developer could work something out without releasing the current version of walk-through for current version. In other games, some users would help create walk-through as solo or as a small team to help others if they get confused. Some walk-through became handy for some moders to help have a in game walk-through.

Believe me, you are not the only one who have clicked on that link to see that it was available for the developer to provide to any tiers supporter of Patreon.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: taglag

Mtheman

Feb 25, 2018
I can't start the game. I downloaded the public version as usual. Click on the game to open it but nothing happens and it even dissapears. I did however get a message after that happened:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "script.rpyc", line 1331, in script
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Anyone knows how to fix it?

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
I can't start the game. I downloaded the public version as usual. Click on the game to open it but nothing happens and it even dissapears. I did however get a message after that happened:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

send this to them discord

Reactions: Shadow Portal

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

Yes, and preferably a full traceback.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(1280) infection ver1_4 logo.png

Update 28 | Announcement
Hehe, hey folks! The refreshed Shadow Portal Team is here, and we have something pleasing for SlutCraft players! It's a little unusual for us to announce content for an upcoming patch so soon, but that's because we're constantly improving, and we want to show that we hold our game to quite a high standard. As always, though, we are setting the bar for the whole year and will be sticking to it, showing our best. But you already know all that, dear readers. Well, let's get to the point!
In the next update we'll focus on expanding the content and player interaction with the game, making SlutCraft more friendly and understandable. Simply put, we're planning a lot of new interesting and extravagant scenes, which even at the design stage look enchanting! Of course, we shouldn't forget about Sarah's thorny path: in the new update the ex-Ghost will work closely with the leader of the Guardians, who is ready to share his essence, but as always, not for nothing in exchange. We will also work on the subtleties of the game, though we're not limiting ourselves to just the game - we're working on the visual design of our Patreon page, and not only that... - Oh, let's not get ahead of ourselves, or we'll have no news for later. Now that everyone is ready to know the contents of update 28, let's move on to the best part, the changelog!
Changelog:
High priority:

• Scene: Fatal climax
  • Сцена: QoB's hunger (Drone)
  • Guardian quest: Stuck in pipe
  • Scene: Bait
  • Scene: Resource collection
Medium priority:
  • Dialogue: Pregnancy (belly)
  • Sprite: Pregnant QoB/Sarah (belly/boobs)
  • Gallery: Added a music room.
Low priority:
  • Logo update (low priority since it basically doesn't affect development at all)
  • UI updates (3rd chapter)
  • Non-adult scenes added to the gallery (patron request) (not all of them, just the important ones, the big fight, Sarah's acceptance to the Swarm, etc).
Approximate release date: Second half of February
Wow - as a lot of people thought just now - this update is as good as the others... As if it could be any other way? SlutCraft as a project isn't static, it's constantly growing and evolving, and we were not wrong when we said that 2022 is going to be hot! It's a really big update and not exactly an easy one. We still have a lot of work to do, but the update will be out on time. It's also worth clarifying, the changelog in this announcement is not final, it's possible that a scene might get postponed or an additional one included, if we have time! After all, announcements are there for our players to understand what to expect from future updates, although we are more specific in individual teasers for upcoming scenes, where our players can enjoy WIP art, and other stuff we share with you! The closer to the release date, the clearer the info on the update will be. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated, so you won't miss anything!
That's it for today, we've had time to talk about everything worth talking about. Share your thoughts, and as always, thank you for supporting our project! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Yours,
Shadow Portal Team

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
This game is such garbage.
Easily the worst piece of trash I've seen this year. Might be good if the stupid Stukov thing wasn't in the game, but NOOOO developers had to do retarded shit.
Game is drinking vomit.
:ROFLMAO: Well, here is a question for you... :unsure: Why are you on here posting that? You could have stated, "This VN does not fit for my interest of this game and wish the developer the best of success in their future". I am sure there there are others you have no interest in as well.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
Easily the worst piece of trash I've seen this year. Might be good if the stupid Stukov thing wasn't in the game, but NOOOO developers had to do retarded shit.
Game is drinking vomit.
I disagree,
I think this game is fantastic,
let me tell you my dear if the stupid Stukov thing wasn't in the game, I would have lost interest in this game long time ago, Stukov makes this game more lewd, (I have not played Starcaft so I don't know back story there), I would like Shadow Portal to add more much more of Stukov content
this game is Awesome

• Love
Reactions: Shadow Portal

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I have not played Starcaft so I don't know back story there
Yeah that'll be part of the issue. Stukov was a no-nonsense pragmatist, caring more about the mission and doing what was right than obeying orders, trusting his old friend, or even his own life given the consequences. In the sequel he's mainly tired and broken. A unique monstrosity with no master, no purpose, hated by all he ever cared about because they're human supremacists. All he has left is an empty quest for vengeance against the one who turned him into a monster.

Now, all of that does not preclude him having a softer private side we never saw, or being a closeted pervert. But his presentation in this game is rather jarring if you do know the canon character. The zerg fare much better as they genuinely are twisted and disgusting and actually display reproductive acts on screen (just not sex - plenty of egg laying and parasite injection though). "Sarah" is much closer to her canon self too, the Queen of Blades does in fact strut around with bare soft-looking breasts and ass and high-heel spikes on her feet. Punching a wall, or people she doesn't like through said wall, is very on point.

"Stukov" just doesn't fit in. His is a very mundane, very human perversion rooted in 21st century culture. In a game where you drink green slime from a tentacle dick as food.

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah that'll be part of the issue. Stukov was a no-nonsense pragmatist, caring more about the mission and doing what was right than obeying orders, trusting his old friend, or even his own life given the consequences. In the sequel he's mainly tired and broken. A unique monstrosity with no master, no purpose, hated by all he ever cared about because they're human supremacists. All he has left is an empty quest for vengeance against the one who turned him into a monster.

Now, all of that does not preclude him having a softer private side we never saw, or being a closeted pervert. But his presentation in this game is rather jarring if you do know the canon character. The zerg fare much better as they genuinely are twisted and disgusting and actually display reproductive acts on screen (just not sex - plenty of egg laying and parasite injection though). "Sarah" is much closer to her canon self too, the Queen of Blades does in fact strut around with bare soft-looking breasts and ass and high-heel spikes on her feet. Punching a wall, or people she doesn't like through said wall, is very on point.

"Stukov" just doesn't fit in. His is a very mundane, very human perversion rooted in 21st century culture. In a game where you drink green slime from a tentacle dick as food.
I get it
its vary irritating for those who came with background from Starcraft
but for me who did not played original game, I really enjoyed Stukov content,
also no offence to those who dislike same content

Corellia

Sep 29, 2018
Game is drinking vomit.
Maybe I wouldn't have worded it quite like that but I agree in sentiment. The way Stukov is written is definitely the weak point of this game.

Reactions: Xhak

SyroxAlpha

Jun 4, 2021
can anyone help? im stuck after talking to the monsters and now i gotta go back to the bridge and talk to lizzara and when i do i have a button with a hunger label on it and when i click its pulls up a interface with 3 stones and something so how to eat i guess? since i talked to all lf the npcs and no one is giving me anything

Sinedio

Jan 28, 2019
Something is wrong with the Linux side of things. The generated text files (Slutcraft.sh and *.py) files are all CRLF terminated - Windows text files. Runing dos2unix on the .sh file fixes it but then there's stuff that's wrong elsewhere.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/other/utils/logic.rpy", line 5, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'LifoQueue'

Full traceback:
  File "/run/media/silviu/Expansion/Games_VN_renpy/SlutCraft-0-27-3-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/run/media/silviu/Expansion/Games_VN_renpy/SlutCraft-0-27-3-pc/renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
  File "other/utils/logic.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "other/utils/logic.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "/run/media/silviu/Expansion/Games_VN_renpy/SlutCraft-0-27-3-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/run/media/silviu/Expansion/Games_VN_renpy/SlutCraft-0-27-3-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/other/utils/logic.rpy", line 5, in <module>
  File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/__init__.py", line 43, in <module>
  File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/urllib3/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
  File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 58, in <module>
  File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 65, in ConnectionPool
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'LifoQueue'

Linux-5.15.14-200.fc35.x86_64-x86_64-with-fedora-35-Thirty_Five
Ren'Py 7.5.0.197n
SlutCraft: Heat of Sperm 0.27.3
Wed Jan 19 20:10:59 2022

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
can anyone help? im stuck after talking to the monsters and now i gotta go back to the bridge and talk to lizzara and when i do i have a button with a hunger label on it and when i click its pulls up a interface with 3 stones and something so how to eat i guess? since i talked to all lf the npcs and no one is giving me anything
Did you talk to zergling? It has hunger scene. Lizarra also has (or will have depending on your progress) one. Also you should transform to Queen of Blades and see if there's additional dialogue with Lizarra (just in case).

SyroxAlpha

Jun 4, 2021
Did you talk to zergling? It has hunger scene. Lizarra also has (or will have depending on your progress) one. Also you should transform to Queen of Blades and see if there's additional dialogue with Lizarra (just in case).
tried to remake a new start it somehow worked but now im stuck again and cant talk to npcs because its showing the same hunger interface so how to eat ?

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
:ROFLMAO: Well, here is a question for you... :unsure: Why are you on here posting that? You have stated, "This VN does not fit for my interest of this game and wish the developer the best of success in their future". I am sure there there are others you have no interest in as well.

It is not merely "no interest" it is an insult.
Kerrigan's story was very interesting and full of potential option without shitty self insert canon raping bullshit. Stukov in game was still human long after Kerrigan was part of swarm.

that is another problem. he is boring and mundane
"LOL SHOW UR TITS", he is 13 year old xbox gamer with tentacles in body of 40 year old man.

I get it
its vary irritating for those who came with background from Starcraft
but for me who did not played original game, I really enjoyed Stukov content,
also no offence to those who dislike same content
It's beyond irritating, it's just offensive.
if they had used random infested terran, it would still be lame, but at least wouldn't fuck story.

but still beyond stupid they're doing shitty ripoff of shitty Witch Trainer game. it could have been good if it had been her inside crysalis being corrupted somehow, first body and then mind, and could have used psychic illusions to make lewd scenes with any characters they wanted (though Stukov would still be stupid because he was not even in sector at the time)

having her fighting her own transformation and corruption without really being able to stop it (just speed up or slow down) would have fit plot, instead this steaming mess they made

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes