Jan 27, 2022
Torrent 0.27.3

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DA8CC56C51BD0199D67F7F9BB390DCCD9D79C93D&dn=0-27-3-pc.7z&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Hash: DA8CC56C51BD0199D67F7F9BB390DCCD9D79C93D

Last edited:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The artstyle looks different every time. Seems like few people are drawing the same characters.
Unfortunately that's unavoidable, to some degree, it's a problem of the genre, our artists are constantly improving themselves, which might make some of their works look a bit inconsistent. Of course, we're trying to eliminate that and will definitely succeed eventually. We have plans on how to do that for future projects already, and also, our team composition isn't changing as much or as often anymore, so we will be able to stick to one style consistently.

Reactions: Back and oglad1

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
How frequent updates are? I started playing on android, and first act seems to be very short. already on tentacles 3 there is: "comming soon"

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
How frequent updates are? I started playing on android, and first act seems to be very short. already on tentacles 3 there is: "comming soon"
Hi, we release updates every 2 months, but sometimes there might be delays. Some scenes are planned to have more added to them, so they have the "coming soon" placeholders. Update 27 has 3 chapters as of right now, and we're actively working on the third one.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
This is not a walkthrough. It's a link to a paywall.
Someone asked for Walk-through. I pointed out where it would be located at this moment. If you want free walk-through, then ask the developer to release the previous version of the walk-through to the public. Otherwise I had answered someone question...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Shadow Portal

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Someone asked for Walk-through. I pointed out where it would be located at this moment. If you want free walk-through, then ask the developer to release the previous version of the walk-through to the public. Otherwise I had answered someone question...

Fair enough; thank you. Perhaps the Mod or Dev can post a link on the OP...

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Fair enough; thank you. Perhaps the Mod or Dev can post a link on the OP...
It had been a while since I gone through this game. I know I had to start over few times anyway. The walk-through may help a bit. I was planning to check out the recent version, however Shadow Portal been doing a good job posting progress tease... You are not the only one who would like walk-through. Message Shadow Portal to see if they would be willing to release the previous (not the current) version of the walk-through to the public. I do understand it not worth for them to release the current version of the walk-through since they have supporters of their project to keep them going.

Also I am not sure how a mod would work for this platform.

Reactions: oglad1

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
WheresLucifer : Come to think of it, there's some help in the game in the form of that flowchart accessible through the button at the bottom right. The buttons in the chart basically tell you how many times you have to repeat an action in order to advance your training.
Unfortunately, it doesn't hint at what's coming up. Once you finish your training, it's gone.

Apr 21, 2020
Hello.I'm loving the game.

Will there be a choice to corrupt or not corrupt Lizzara(Sarah non-corrupt) (QOB -corrupt). Or is Lizzara' storyline following a more linear path? Prolly a stupid question as Sarah isn't exactly pure lol, but she is a different kind of personality compared to Queen of Blades IMO. I can imagine the Sarah relationship being a bit more wholesome, whereas the QOB storyline she becomes super slutty. I realize it's a lot more work on the dev to have to implement that type of stuff since that's more images, and more writing.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes