Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hello.I'm loving the game.

Will there be a choice to corrupt or not corrupt Lizzara(Sarah non-corrupt) (QOB -corrupt). Or is Lizzara' storyline following a more linear path? Prolly a stupid question as Sarah isn't exactly pure lol, but she is a different kind of personality compared to Queen of Blades IMO. I can imagine the Sarah relationship being a bit more wholesome, whereas the QOB storyline she becomes super slutty. I realize it's a lot more work on the dev to have to implement that type of stuff since that's more images, and more writing.
Hi, we can always come up with something like that, but right now we're working on other tasks. But, i want to point out, we often listen to the players and surprise them in a nice way.

Reactions: Back
Jan 27, 2022
Update 28 | Readiness
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Today, we thought we'd wish our favorite people in the world a happy holiday and tell you about the state of the next update. Fasten your seatbelts, because we're getting started!
Speaking of update28, it's worth mentioning that the final release will be different from what was in the announcement. Unfortunately we don't have time to make all the scenes for the game on a proper level, so one of the difficult scenes will be postponed to the next release, update 0.29. Don't worry, this only means that 0.29 will be bigger than planned. We're done with the most important things, now we're moving on to more positive news. We are now working on four scenes at once: half of them are almost finished, and the other two are a work in progress, so the scenes will definitely be ready on time. Also, apart from the scenes, the players will be able to enjoy the updated gallery (the scenes from updates 0.26 and 0.27 included), and we will have two dialogue sessions with the Leaders. Meanwhile our artists are also working hard, so far over 75% of the artworks for the update are ready. That's basically all we have for now.
So, friends, version 0.28 is definitely coming out in the second half of February, but it will be closer to the end of the month, as we had planned. To end this post, we want to congratulate our readers on February 14th and wish you and your beloved one the best. This day is all yours, don't miss it. And that's it for today, see you soon, and thanks for the support!

Reactions: punhetas and oglad1

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Alright can someone explain how to get the stuck in wall scenes? I search until I get the poster. But she puts it back and nothing happens

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Alright can someone explain how to get the stuck in wall scenes? I search until I get the poster. But she puts it back and nothing happens
If I remember correctly you need to try to control the tentacles in order to capture Stukov, and of course failing in doing it.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Oh, and just so you guys know what I meant about the "unique" zerg, here's a reminder of these special zerg hinted at in the above first image from Shadow Portal team's Patreon about a year and a half ago... Remember, Sarah will eventually meet and interact with all these unique leaders for each class of zerg they lead. How will she handle them and how will those encounters change her... :devilish:

I've truncated many of the posts from "Zerg Week" below. Enjoy! :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers and have fun! Hope you guys enjoyed a trip down memory lane! Hasta luego! :D

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Resharing in case that post was locked to non-Patrons.

Hey everyone, I was able to get to my PC today for the first time in days.
Wow... This is honestly unusual. I have so much to tell you, there's all kinds of stories about people panicking, seeing rocket salvos live (flying right over my head) and many other things that have happened in the last few days, but I'll try to tell only the most important things right now.

As you might know, I'm a resident of Ukraine, more precisely of its capital Kyiv, a fact I've never concealed and many of you know, but several of our team members also live in the same city.

And we're going through a very hard time, I don't want to get into details, but our country is on fire, we were attacked... I am not saying this to complain, I am saying this to inform you that I am alive and well and am keeping all my promises. In such a difficult situation, I was forced to make the decision to postpone the release indefinitely until everything calms down.
There's fighting in my city, martial law in the country, air raid sirens are howling regularly, but obviously I like living so I always head straight to the shelter. (heh, I think I've even succeeded at that).

Hah, the shelter is becoming my second home, we take various things from home there so it's not so horrible.
I'm thankful to everyone who has supported me via direct messages, I'm very pleased to read them, many people have offered to send me necessities, thank you very much, but at the moment it's not possible. You really have no idea how nice it is to know that our community is so close-knit, that we care about each other, that we need each other. Wow... I am just so proud of you! Thank you so much for being there.

What we can do now is just wait, I really don't know when it will be over, I've been through a lot these past few days, but I tell you, I'm fine, I'm not in a slump, I am doing my best to stay alive and keep creating great games with you all, and I sure wish it would be over soon so we can go back to developing games and keep making content that makes you happy.
I think that's the end of my post for today, it's already huge!

Thanks again to everyone for your support, and of course I'm very sorry that we had to postpone our update.

Best regards,
Shadow Portal Team

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes