Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
like I'm stupid so why did I get stuck in the second part and I don't know what to do anymore and I'm trying several times but thanks anyway
it doesn't tell you exactly what to do but just keep trying other shit if it doesn't work i got stuck for a bit there as well first time but just skip through shit if you keep getting repeats
1656525152805.png

Splettman

May 13, 2018
Im getting this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/other/utils/logic.rpy", line 914, in <module>
File "game/other/utils/logic.rpy", line 888, in check_for_updates
ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', error(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host'))

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "other/utils/logic.rpyc", line 913, in script
File "other/utils/logic.rpyc", line 913, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1111, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1048, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/api.py", line 75, in get
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/api.py", line 60, in request
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 524, in request
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 637, in send
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 498, in send
ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', error(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host'))

does anyone know a fix?

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
deleted the saves from the last update (can someone drop the guys? I really want to see the new content, but it takes a long time to go through (

Not really, actually. Like, 10-12 minutes of mindless Ctrl-skip of everything. Boring, but you would see all the content faster than you get the saves.

The only thing I hate about this chapter is damn minigames. First, one where you have to milk the drone. Second, where you have to give a boobjob. Now, it's goddamn arcade machine from the 80s. Just make it all skippable! Not everyone likes your 'gamedesign', guys! But some of us like art and shenanigans. Let us have just what we want to have.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
So apparently the games has a drm now, it seek for a connection to a server located in the usa.
It's for posting the leaderboards on the garbage collection minigame.
The game has a public version posted, so it would be nonsense to make DRM for a freely available game...

BIackBaron

Jul 24, 2017
It's for posting the leaderboards on the garbage collection minigame.
The game has a public version posted, so it would be nonsense to make DRM for a freely available game...
Right, should ask for it though, it crashes if you deny the connection by third party software.

elly77

Aug 9, 2018
old saves don't work...anyone got a save close to the new "events" so i won't have to spend 2 hours to get to it again?

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
1656608898845.png I don't get it, when Kerrigan gets in that position, does that mean the zerglings are fucking her in the ass?

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017

While running game code:
ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', error(0, 'Error'))

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
File "game/other/utils/logic.rpyc", line 913, in script
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/api.py", line 75, in get
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/api.py", line 60, in request
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 524, in request
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 637, in send
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 498, in send

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22062104
SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm 0.29.1
Fri Jul 1 18:37:50 2022

How can I fix this guys ? I try the redowloand but not working at all

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22062104
SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm 0.29.1
Fri Jul 1 18:37:50 2022

How can I fix this guys ? I try the redowloand but not working at all
This error was present in the first version available to the public, we've received reports about it immediately after release and fixed it in a couple of hours. The fixed version can be found on our Patreon or Itch page. We are not the ones releasing updates on this site and can't guarantee their stability. But nevertheless, thanks for your feedback.

Jun 11, 2022
Something from the new update

Our Patreon:
Twitter:
Discord:
This is the only new scene. There is also crystal collecting, but it doesn't work. The claws are always in the form of members. It's funny. Thus, the author mocks subscribers :rolleyes::D

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I respectfully disagree. I never once thought any of the development team members has ever openly "mocked" their fans. They've been nothing but respectful and have taken the time to respond to feedback, issues, and bugs even from non-patrons while also keeping folks in the loop here. And considering their current real world circumstances that they're dealing with (such as the very real threat by Russian aggression), it's admirable that they're still working on the game and making steady progress despite any controversial content, and even giving shout-outs to other fellow developers for their own games.

Are you trying to fault them for not dropping their latest version immediately onto this site? What kind of sense would that make? Of course they wouldn't do that, and no sensible dev would. Besides, it's not like they don't ever share things. They offer progress updates (including NSFW preview images) so it's not always behind a paywall, and even the game builds themselves. I don't even understand what you were trying to say when you can very clearly see that the Shadow Portal team DO respond to their "subscribers" on Patreon let alone non-subscribers.

Be respectful. Don't throw shade especially when it's untrue. Take it easy, bro. Cheers, be safe, and have fun with the game.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes