Geno457

Jul 27, 2020
I'd love to comment on this game but every time I launch it it crashes and deletes itself so I guess the game just doesn't want me to play it.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I'd love to comment on this game but every time I launch it it crashes and deletes itself so I guess the game just doesn't want me to play it.
It is a little difficult to determine the issue you were having without enough info on the issue you are running into. There are so many unknown issue you may run into. It could be bad download, corrupted files, etc.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Geno457

Jul 27, 2020
It is a little difficult to determine the issue you were having without enough info on the issue you are running into. There are so many unknown issue you may run into. It could be bad download, corrupted files, etc.

The one time I got it to work everything was in Korean and I got a whole bunch of missing stuff so I think it's not liking my 7zip. And you have a good day too.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
The one time I got it to work everything was in Korean and I got a whole bunch of missing stuff so I think it's not liking my 7zip. And you have a good day too.
I usually use 7zip without any issue. I do have WinRAR as backup since some compress were use in Japanese language format and WinRAR helps resolve the files issues. One thing I like about 7zup, you can have it do a test before extracting the compress file to see if it detect any errors. Sometime it may be (1) bad download, (2) bad upload, (3) bad compressor, etc. Even if I detect something wrong, I usually help contact to where I downloaded it from. So if you downloaded it from F95, then which site was it downloaded from. If it from Monster, then maybe bad compiler, packaging. Or bad upload. Also include some detail how the issue produced. I know you stated that when you run the exe it crashed. was there any crash screen report? I believe it may also export a crash log in the same folder of the game. The more info you can provide sometime helps to the ones who may know how to resolve the issue to help give you points to resolve your issue.

In your case, still hard to determine what the issue you had. It was interesting you stated one time it was in Korean. Did you download from this forum? Was it from the compressor?

I haven't check the last few releases in a while. I am giving it more time to build up anyway since the developers are slowly working on their project during hostile environment. Hopefully they all doing alright and being safe.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes