Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I hadn't played this game for a long time, and at the time only had the questionnaire, first scenes of food and few trainings, I came back now and totally dried up in the scenes with little Zerg, amazing, this game deserved for the quality to have +1500 likes here, and it's like Stukov said, "good are the shadow portal artists" I couldn't agree more! Really good

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Proper punishment for naughty dogs

Download here:
Twitter:
Discord:

qb_vs_mistress_17 copy.png

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone have a walthrough for this game ?
Basically just click everything and do as you're told. The setup and presentation implies time management, branching paths or sandbox gameplay might come later but as of right now you can only progress by doing almost all scenes. There are 2-3 optional ones in the first "prisoner" segment, but there's also a progression tree listing those scenes...

TheKingTermux

Jan 19, 2021
Basically just click everything and do as you're told. The setup and presentation implies time management, branching paths or sandbox gameplay might come later but as of right now you can only progress by doing almost all scenes. There are 2-3 optional ones in the first "prisoner" segment, but there's also a progression tree listing those scenes...
I stuck at the first scene, where I had done the eating scene and the scene showed the body, then I wanted to talk to Valkov (sorry if I'm wrong, because I forgot his name) but a message appeared "not enough level, do another scene first", is it I missed another scene?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I stuck at the first scene, where I had done the eating scene and the scene showed the body, then I wanted to talk to Valkov (sorry if I'm wrong, because I forgot his name) but a message appeared "not enough level, do another scene first", is it I missed another scene?
*Stukov, and definitely yes. As said you have to do almost all the scenes, I think the wall tentacles and the hole in the wall are at least mostly optional though.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes