Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Shadow Portal

To see something new in the game, we repeat the same actions endlessly when we first discover a new scene at the beginning, it's interesting. But then we click skip because how many times you can watch the same scene endlessly is terribly boring. And we wait until we see the desired inscription in the game "NEW DIALOG" on some character. A quest log would be nice.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Shadow Portal

To see something new in the game, we repeat the same actions endlessly when we first discover a new scene at the beginning, it's interesting. But then we click skip because how many times you can watch the same scene endlessly is terribly boring. And we wait until we see the desired inscription in the game "NEW DIALOG" on some character. A quest log would be nice.
We'll think about it, but it's going to be hard to implement in our environment when the game has come this far.

Reactions: Sadowdark

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Would rather have the sleep scene with actual sex than more post-transform content with her ugly ass transformation tbh, not a fan of pregnancy and stuff being relegated to the wacky corrupted part where she's okay with everything. In fact I'd say the only good post corruption content is the gloryhole. (Minus the token human guy who has never been drawn well and looks like some sketch for a pathologic character)

Last edited:
Reactions: SadDead and asgxxx

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Shadow Portal

I think Sarah should be more reasonable and have more choice to say no to things. So we have Sara vs. Queen of Blades and they are racing between who is the sluttier. I actually have the same thing just in a different edition. Which is a bit boring

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Shadow Portal

:(:cry::cry: Why did you guys stop making the quests as mini games for the leaders that Sarah was getting from them. Because the task Sara got from the guard was without mini-games. It was very weak and hopeless.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Shadow Portal

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
All the pregnancy stuff is great... but the game was much better before the transformation. Like you had the perfect formula how to make a amazing game and then you just got rid of it completely.

Just make another timeline or something.

May 31, 2017
Damn , i remember playing this game a long time ago im surprised its still going , glad to hear the dev is still doing good , man this bring back good memories of the old generation lol

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
I'm very sad... played the latest update and I'm so disappointed that I am "unwatching" this game.

Good luck to the devs - I hope the direction they are taking this brings them some joy & some dollars...
Wait , what happened? lol
I havent played the game in ages, was just letting it build up in content for a while. Feel free to spoiler tag if need be

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
i like checking back into this game every once in a while to see if Shadow Portal has figured out that people, at least on here, overwhelmingly want pre-transformation content. I'd happily pay for patreon for pre-transformation content, but unfortunately it seems like dude is dead-set on post-transformation stuff. I've never seen a dev in a thread more ignore what people are clamoring for.
It's really crazy, isn't it? They changed the whole game by changing the girl. Makes no sense

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
Good afternoon, don't worry, we read all messages. Content up to the point of transformation always appears. In the new updates there will be at least one scene for chapter two, and a "Sarah doll" for chapter three, but there Sarah looks like the past one. So we're not ignoring requests. But here's where you're wrong, is that such requests are not the majority. For us, the most important source of feedback is Patreon, although since we're active here and on other sites, we listen to all players, including those who don't support. But just to say that those who like our game in the latest updates, just support the game and do not particularly write comments, which is misleading. You shouldn't think that most opinions are one-sided, just because most are fine with everything as it is.

I haven't seen a single developer who follows only the opinion of users in F95 - everyone takes feedback from different places to form an objective assessment, us included. We don't want to make a new update just for the second chapter and ignore the story, not promoting it in any way, just to please one opinion.

To summarize, yes, we hear you and we don't ignore you. We're doing everything we can to make sure everyone has everything and we're glad you're playing our game.
This is such a backwards perspective on marketing and sales. Ridiculously backwards. Of course the current ones paying you are the ones that like the content you switched to. That's how you don't and build products. If i had 10 people buying my cranberry soda on the regular, meanwhile i had hundreds and hundreds of people saying they liked the raspberry soda and want more, it would be insane to be like "well, i gotta listen to the 10 people who want cranberry". The very reason you don't have more patreons wanting more pre-transformation content is BECAUSE you don't do more pre-transformation content bringing in people wanting to support that.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Still waiting for the ability to avoid Stukov stuff man. I know it was planned at the very least, but that was nearly a year ago

Reactions: hadbla
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes